WWE No Mercy 2016 LD

LOL. We don't have accents. Don't know where that comes from.

Don't know about that. I stayed a week in Ontario years back and heard some very stereotypical Canadian accents. I always thought it was just a joke until then.

STyles has really come into his own here. I was worried when he debuted how the fans would take to him, but it's been a pleasure having him in the WWE.

I started watching PPVs when I got the network right before Summerslam so if I ask stupid sounding questions it's because I don't know the answer and would like to learn

He's leaving soon to film another season of American Grit. I was hoping he would win it at Mania next year.

I say give it to him now, have him vacate it to go film, and then he can come back to mania looking to reclaim the title he never lost.

I say give it to him now, have him vacate it to go film, and then he can come back to mania looking to reclaim the title he never lost.

Would rather see AJ have a run with it. He just got it from Ambrose, let Cena chase it next year.

To add to my semi-prediction from earlier, Cena could win this match, then an irate Styles cashes his rematch immediately and faces Cena 1-1 to close No Mercy and wins the belt back.

Cena gets his 16th reign, Styles ruins it for him to continue their beef, Cena is free to go film his thing.

Sorry I'm late, but

FROM. THE. SOUTH. IS. HHHHHEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEE!

(Tonight with bad Mauro Ranulo pop culture references.)

This match has more combustible elements than the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7!

To add to my semi-prediction from earlier, Cena could win this match, then an irate Styles cashes his rematch immediately and faces Cena 1-1 to close No Mercy and wins the belt back.

Cena gets his 16th reign, Styles ruins it for him to continue their beef, Cena is free to go film his thing.

Shouldn't tying the record though be worth more than a 2 hour reign?

I started watching PPVs when I got the network right before Summerslam so if I ask stupid sounding questions it's because I don't know the answer and would like to learn

You've been here for years and have been in countless LD's. You really don't remember this happening ever?

Sorry I'm late, but

FROM. THE. SOUTH. IS. HHHHHEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEE!

(Tonight with bad Mauro Ranulo pop culture references.)

This match has more combustible elements than the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7!

Wooooooooooot he's hereeeeeeeeeee.

With this match going first, I have to assume that something screwier than a Hillary Clinton October surprise is going to happen!

Have him get pinned tonight in some fluke fashion. He then takes time off. Use a story on the Road to WM where he wants number sixteen and if he doesn't get it he will never challenge for it again.

Shouldn't tying the record though be worth more than a 2 hour reign?

Perhaps, but breaking the record is a bigger deal than tying it. His 17th can be a more substantial reign, should it ever happen.

Plus it would continue the story of AJ having Cena's number in one-on-one matches.

I recall that towards the end of the last brand split, they'd often book PPVS to open with one World title match and close with the other. I think even one Wrestlemania did this.

Cena with his incredible rare lucha Sunset Flip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back