WWE No Mercy 2016 LD

And you're loading up the waterskis near the shark tank.

Side note: years ago I made an All-Star thread about the GOP in its current form dying if things kept going. You told me I was wrong in a very long reply. Given the current nominee and all their turmoil, would you care to rescind that?

I am voting for Gary Johnson. I have softened in recent years over some of the hardline stances I used to take. I think the GOP is just fine behind Paul Ryan and Mike Pence. We're just losing this election. The main power of the GOP is a bit younger now and less, well, what's the word, stupid, about social issues. The GOP will always win fiscally, but the social issues need a bit more Libertarian slant. Ryan isn't a hardliner and Johnson, Weld, and Rand Paul are the short term future of the party. So yes, in it's current form it is dead, but the reformed GOP will be just fine. Bernie exposed how fraudulent the left is, so there will be a vaccuum for Libertarians to take control over the next 4 years and take some power. The primary system is what sustains both parties, and as much as I hate Trump, at least he blew that to shit.

Also, wrestling things.

I am voting for Gary Johnson. I have softened in recent years over some of the hardline stances I used to take. I think the GOP is just fine behind Paul Ryan and Mike Pence. We're just losing this election. The main power of the GOP is a bit younger now and less, well, what's the word, stupid, about social issues. The GOP will always win fiscally, but the social issues need a bit more Libertarian slant. Ryan isn't a hardliner and Johnson, Weld, and Rand Paul are the short term future of the party. So yes, in it's current form it is dead, but the reformed GOP will be just fine. Bernie exposed how fraudulent the left is, so there will be a vaccuum for Libertarians to take control over the next 4 years and take some power. The primary system is what sustains both parties, and as much as I hate Trump, at least he blew that to shit.

Also, wrestling things.

GOP will also completely own both houses of Congress in 2018.

Also, wrestling things.

I'll leave it at this for the sake of not turning this into yet another political debate: the sane GOP is definitely worth having around. Unfortunately Trump, Palin and the Tea Party nutjobs have very little to do with the actual GOP.

I'm loving Carmella as a heel.

This is exactly what she needed once she was split from Enzo & Cass. I hope she wins

I'll leave it at this for the sake of not turning this into yet another political debate: the sane GOP is definitely worth having around. Unfortunately Trump, Palin and the Tea Party nutjobs have very little to do with the actual GOP.

Don't get me started on the Tea Party, All Lives Matter, etc. We'll save it for another time.

JBL wants to make his name by destryoing the women's champ? He sounds like Donald Trump on a bender at Cabo Wabo with Tommy Lee and Tim Meadows!

Actually really enjoying this Nikki/Carmella match.

IIRC I heard Becky almost retired over a damaged vertebrae or something as early as 10 years ago, but my info/numbers might be off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back