WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

I hope Kofi and Christian go to SD. Or heck keep Christian on RAW. I just want them both to be pushed!

So some TNA mark comes in and brags about watching young people wrestle on TNA, when the main champion is the old as fuck RVD; Hulk Hogan and Flair are feuding, the Nasty Boys were fucking wrestling for a while, and Nash, Hall, Sting, and X-Pac are actually getting TV time.

Orton, Cena, Swagger, and many more are younger than 35. I think Cena is what, 31? Along with Swagger and Orton, whom are 32 tops.

The oldest people in the WWE right now are Taker, Triple H, and....Jericho? Mysterio? Big Show? Come to me when TNA doesn't have Flair bleeding all over the mat for a 20 second promo, then we'll talk.

Oh. Orton to Smackdown. Holla.

IDR is a really good poster, but he's the markiest TNA mark in the universe. I still like him, he just needs to not troll the RAW LDs.

I'm actually really pumped for the draft. I always am.

That's right. Batista's fucking old. Hopefully he'll do something extra heelish to quit tonight, if he's really donso.

The Hart Dynasty to Rawz.

I still have to find a place to watch this. Be back momentarily.

Actually, Doc, Wendy's is getting drafted to Matt Hardy.

Matt-Hardy-110209.jpg

"DOWN THE HATCH!"

No one in the dorm will admit to watching Raw. Fuck me.

can I assume you don't have a television in your own dorm room?

Is there no loungy-area with a television in it, that you can use?

Haven't you been in the same dorm with these people all year, thus knowing enough about them to know if they watch wrestling or not?

can I assume you don't have a television in your own dorm room?

I don't. Too cheap, and my foreign roommate doesn't know how to work one.

Is there no loungy-area with a television in it, that you can use?

Nope. It's sad.

Haven't you been in the same dorm with these people all year, thus knowing enough about them to know if they watch wrestling or not?

There'll all loud, annoying freshmen. The only people I actually converse with on this floor, other than my friends since last year, don't know anything about wrestling. It's sad. I'm a lone wolf in this regard.

Get ready for some tag team action. Big Show will probably use that shitty KO punch finisher, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back