WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

I'm begging you, reply. Cause I'm here showing you how everything you say is bullshit and you're not acknowledging it. Sad. Are my posts invisible or something?

Invisible? Nah – you just don't read.

And I quote: "...and feel free to insert any superstar of similar caliber into any of the bolded slots if you don't agree fully with what I've proposed"

Now, you care to try again?

It took the WWE how long exactly to bring in the Jack Swagger's and Drew MacIntyre's of today? I'm curious... before the Money in the Bank opportunity he won at Wrestlemania, where was Jack Swagger again?

Nah, they discredited their main event – not their show. If you're so blind as to discredit the whole by the sum of one of it's parts, then I suggest you invest in a new eye exam soon, because you're probably missing out on a lot of things in your life that could be going on if only you had the patience to actually open your eyes to them.
they discredited their show because the heavily advertised match is the match in question here. The advertised match is what draws viewers, and it is a shit drawing card. Hence the discrediting of the show.

","

These are called commas. They're designed to indicate a separation of ideas or of elements within the structure of a sentence. When one reads a paragraph, commas separate ideas or elements within the structures of the sentences that compose said paragraphs. If you're not intelligent enough to understand that, I suggest you bolster your mental capacity before trying to bring me down to your level again simply because you're not on mine.

You're sentence was pretty much run-on. Periods could have been used to actually separate the thoughts that belonged in a separate sentence.

what you said said:
Yeah, let's not discuss RVD, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Kazarian, Shannon Moore or any of the other aspects of the show – nah, Flair's gonna wrestle in a dumb ass match with Abyss, so that's clearly enough to discredit the entire two-hour program for the same re-hashed "draft" bullshit the WWE pulls year-after-year-after-fucking-year when all the "big boys" in need of a "brand" change get drafted to the other side, and a couple lucky pricks who just so happen to be in with Vinnie Mac and his extended family get to work lighter schedules.
The bold portion is pretty much a RUN-ON SENTENCE. No punctuation at all. Hence why I said you needed a period. A comma could have worked too, but you didn't use that.

what you COULD have said said:
so that's clearly enough to discredit the entire two-hour program, for the same re-hashed "draft" bullshit the WWE pulls year-after-year-after-fucking-year, when all the "big boys" in need of a "brand" change get drafted to the other side, and a couple lucky pricks who just so happen to be in with Vinnie Mac and his extended family get to work lighter schedules.

It took the WWE how long exactly to bring in the Jack Swagger's and Drew MacIntyre's of today? I'm curious... before the Money in the Bank opportunity he won at Wrestlemania, where was Jack Swagger again?

Where they belonged, NOT in the main event. They weren't ready. McIntyre still isn't ready, hence why he isn't in the main event. You don't need to constantly be "promoting" people to the main event. When you do that, you get too many main eventers, and then main event guys are forced to work undercards, and voila, they aren't over as much anymore.

WWE pushed the new guys when it made sense, and it has paid off. Sheamus is a bona-fide main eventer now, and Swagger is being built as such. Mcintyre has potential, but they are waiting, because he isn't needed yet.

Are you kidding me, man? Have you ever taken an English course?

What I said was not a run-on sentence. It was simply a complex statement that did not require (nor could it have used any) punctuation marks to make it less complex. You either understand it, or you do not.

To place a comma after "two-hour program" and "year-after-year-after-fucking-year" is grammatically improper and unnecessary, as it creates a random and nonessential break in the statement.

If you wanna go toe-to-toe about grammar, I'd be more than willing to debate that with you in another thread somewhere, but don't drag out the context of this thread into some convoluted non sequitur as a means to try and drag me down.

Invisible? Nah – you just don't read.

And I quote: "...and feel free to insert any superstar of similar caliber into any of the bolded slots if you don't agree fully with what I've proposed"

Now, you care to try again?

....Yeah, he had his first proper feud with John Cena since joining Raw a couple of months ago. Although, also, Triple H is taking time off. Hmm. Although, I'm begging you, please try again. I'm begging you, reply. Cause I'm here showing you how everything you say is bullshit and you're not acknowledging it. Sad. Are my posts invisible or something?

Hmmm, yet I'm the one who can't read. I mean, I'm willing to have you insert every main event wrestler in there and tell you why you're wrong. I've got a few hours to kill.

Roughly where Abyss was before he became Hogan's boy I believe, feuding with nothing jobbers. The difference being, Santino is infinitely more entertaining than Dr. Stevie and Raven were during their respective feuds.

Where they belonged, NOT in the main event. They weren't ready. McIntyre still isn't ready, hence why he isn't in the main event. You don't need to constantly be "promoting" people to the main event. When you do that, you get too many main eventers, and then main event guys are forced to work undercards, and voila, they aren't over as much anymore.

WWE pushed the new guys when it made sense, and it has paid off. Sheamus is a bona-fide main eventer now, and Swagger is being built as such. Mcintyre has potential, but they are waiting, because he isn't needed yet.

Yeah, "not in the main event", or otherwise jobbing week-after-week like Swagger was? Yet you have the gall to indict TNA on their refusal to promote the same youthful performers into the same main event card, for the same reasons you refuse to admit mirror the WWE in that the older aged veterans are either (a) not ready to step down or (b) already involved in feuds otherwise?

Do I really need to post the definition of hypocrisy for you again?

Roughly where Abyss was before he became Hogan's boy I believe, feuding with nothing jobbers. The difference being, Santino is infinitely more entertaining than Dr. Stevie and Raven were during their respective feuds.

YOU WASH YOUR MOUTH ****E

Dear IDR,
I think you're an awesome poster, but cut it out. Two fanboys will never agree.

Personally, both companies are FAR from perfect. Both TNA and WWE have major booking problems at times (though recently both have been quite good) and they have their ups and downs. They're almost the same company sometimes, but with different talent.

Dear IDR,

Personally, both companies are FAR from perfect. Both TNA and WWE have major booking problems at times (though recently both have been quite good) and they have their ups and downs. They're almost the same company sometimes, but with different talent.

K. I'll go back to work now, since you asked nicely and didn't correct me on my grammatical non-errors. :lmao:

Yeah, "not in the main event", or otherwise jobbing week-after-week like Swagger was? Yet you have the gall to indict TNA on their refusal to promote the same youthful performers into the same main event card, for the same reasons you refuse to admit mirror the WWE in that the older aged veterans are either (a) not ready to step down or (b) already involved in feuds otherwise?

Do I really need to post the definition of hypocrisy for you again?

1. I didn't realize Drew McIntyre, the Intercontinental Champion, is Jobbing right now. I thought he was a pretty solid Mid-card/borderline upper midcard. Sheamus wasn't necessarily jobbing before his push, he was involved in a small feud on ECW, then moved to RAW where he was dominating, and eventually winning the WWE Championship. Jack Swagger was going through a rough spell, bu it was putting him on TV every week (in the same way MVP went through a losing streak a couple years ago). He then was one of the first people to qualify for Money in the Bank, won it, won the title, and defended it against the #2 face in the company, Randy Orton (who is still young).

2. The difference between WWE and TNA is that TNA is BRINGING new people into the company as main eventers (Flair, Hogan, RVD). WWE has people they BUILT UP THEMSELVES, and they aren't pushing them out yet because they don't need to be. TNA brought in 2 60 year olds, a just-turning-40 year old,

3. None of the "old vets" in WWE are really at a point where it's time to step down. Triple H is still one of the best in the business. Undertaker is still one of the most popular characters in the business, who can go in the ring. Chris Jericho is (as he says) the best in the world at what he does. Batista is more over now then he was when he first made the jump (ONLY 5 YEARS AGO) to the Main Event. And everyone else is relatively young.
You may want to post he definition of hypocrisy, but just for your own amusement, since I'm not being hypocritical.

Dear IDR,

As I said in the beginning of this whole thing:
You enjoy your Kool-Aid, bro. Both companies dish out equal amounts of Kool-Aid, you just choose to drink a different color.
I'm done arguing. Lets just watch our own programs and enjoy them, IDR.

Can't we all just get along. Heck I like both shows and will watch both. I'll most likely watch The Draft first I don't really know just yet.

I think the draft should be good, with HBK being gone, Tista allegedly leaving and an injured Triple H. There's really only Undertaker of the older generation. That excites me so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back