Wrestlezone Tournament Draw LD

Youtube videos of Nick Bockwinkel's superior locution are a key component of my seduction wielding.

Liger won't need your help either TDigs. Throw your support behind guys like Akiyama and Kawada that are less known.

Liger won't need your help either TDigs. Throw your support behind guys like Akiyama and Kawada that are less known.

^^

Misawa and Liger are arguably the two most known wrestlers of their kind. I know a deal about Akiyama, Kawada a little but not as much.

Hansen vs. Brody
Hansen vs. Funk
Hansen vs. Austin
Hansen vs. RVD
Hansen vs. VADER!!!

I swear to God I'm going to educate you on why Hansen should come out of this region. If Yoko beats Austin, then it's Hansen's to lose. Why you may ask? Hansen's beaten HALF of this fucking region. Vader? Check. Rude? Check. Terry Funk? Check about 7 times. Andre? Check. Big Show? May as well check. I can go on and on, but to me, Hansen should be in good shape here. Austin and RVD worry me. Jericho does, too.

This last region is shitty, btw. But that works out for the Lariat!

If Vader and Hansen face off in this thing I will rub myself in peanut butter and mark out until I drop dead.

THANK YOU!!! DDP = Most overrated main event in ages! "But he's a HARD WORKER!" Fuck his hard work. He pimped his wife out to Eric Bischoff to get a title belt.

I call bullshit. He got a title belt because he was MASSIVELY over Lariat, he was the single most over guy on the entire roster in the late 90s behind Sting, he was getting Austin-sized pops in 1997. He could have been a HUGE star if WCW hadn't been run by total fucking morons who decided to wait 2 years after he was at his peak to give him a shot at the main event.

DDP was awesome. Great on the mic, solid in the ring, awesome wrestler.

I call bullshit. He got a title belt because he was MASSIVELY over Lariat, he was the single most over guy on the entire roster in the late 90s behind Sting, he was getting Austin-sized pops in 1997. He could have been a HUGE star if WCW hadn't been run by total fucking morons who decided to wait 2 years after he was at his peak to give him a shot at the main event.

DDP was awesome. Great on the mic, solid in the ring, awesome wrestler.

I hate agreeing with X, but he hit the nail on the head here. Everyone needs to erase his most recent stints in WWE and WCW from their minds and realize that DDP was a mainstay in pro-wrestling, beating many opponents in the mid to late 90's.

Yeah DDP should have had the WCW title. He won every non boob required heavyweight title in the company at least once and maybe twice. That's hard to top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back