Wrestlezone is now named Ferguson. MR Ferguson

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3790640]Fergie and Talon, Sittin on the couch....

tumblr_ls3b1l8WQs1r3e6l2o1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]

one wants to take a shot in the mouth?

I'm Busy Tonight. I know you all want me to post, but you can all wait. I'm in the power position.

Kind Regards, MR Ferguson

You just posted dumbass. Not so bright now, are you?

Post 1000 words on your plan to take over WZ. It should include a picture of Sasha Grey taking it in the ass. That would get your point across and provide you the opportunity to team with Bill Lesnar to take the title of most irrelevant tag team ever.

You are all part of my social experiment. I want to see the general reaction when an alpha male enters a nerd community.

Kind Regards, MR Ferguson.

You are all part of my social experiment. I want to see the general reaction when an alpha male enters a nerd community.

Kind Regards, MR Ferguson.

How does it feel to know Monty Brown gets a bigger reaction than you do?

You are an idiot. Banned or confined to prison soon. I can see your future.

Talon is stroking Ferguson's ego with a useless poll (which I wish a mod would "fix") and Ferg-nuts thinks he's relevant. The rest of us are just posting random shit and ignoring talon and ferg... for the most part.

That about sums it up!

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3791164]Talon is stroking Ferguson's ego with a useless poll (which I wish a mod would "fix") and Ferg-nuts thinks he's relevant. The rest of us are just posting random shit and ignoring talon and ferg... for the most part.

That about sums it up![/QUOTE]

128754732720305605.jpg

Seriously bro, you're breaking my heart :(

= I plan on creating a whole new posting style in the spam zones. I call it "one word posting". One word posts are cool. They are hip and they help you to take control of any situation. It is an adequate yet less revealing way of showing your wrestling thoughts.

Now, this is where the MR Ferguson era starts.

Kind regards MR Ferguson.

Genius.

Flames Out,
Eternal Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo