Wrestlezone is now named Ferguson. MR Ferguson

I'll try my damndest.

This towelhead said some pretty shitty things to people in the post-a-pic thread. So what if he have some losers on here, they're OUR losers.

Definitely a troll. Just a really bad one.

If he wants to take over the Forums, put him in the Prison. Love to see how he tunnels his way out.

I don't want to take over the forums. It is something i have to do. I was given a mission. In a few months, this forum will be all about me. Life is all about me. I am in love with myself.

Listen to my advice. Learn. Then maybe others will notice you and your voice will become clearer.

I know most of you when engaged with a gorgeous beauty in a bar get red cheeks and stammer. I don't. I engage her. I make her laugh. I fuck her. With my advice, you can become like me.

Your's sincerely MR Ferguson.

I'll try my damndest.

This towelhead said some pretty shitty things to people in the post-a-pic thread. So what if he have some losers on here, they're OUR losers.

Trying hard is not cool. Infact it's the opposite. When you are working in the upper echelons like i am, it's not what you know...it's who you know. If you can hold a solid conversation it will get you far in life.

Remember that. Oh and there not your losers. You're one of them. To me you are all the same. Geeks. Pony tails, unkempt facial hair.

Best wishes, MR Ferguson

This dude will never make it. He has no microphone skills and he needs to stop chewing cum. Did I say cum? I mean't spunk. My apologies.

35408-sir_alex_ferguson.jpg

Why is Alex Furguson on a wrestling website anyway??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back