• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlezone is now named Ferguson. MR Ferguson

Mr Ferguson

Dark Match Jobber
As you are all aware, i have recently started posting here. A few things about myself.

- I consider myself to be extremely good looking. I am with a lot of beautiful women and have been many beautiful women. I consider women a hobby. My view of them is lets say quite historic. I am filthy rich. I won't disclose my occupation but i will say i earn more than all of you combined. That's right each and everyone of you. I love fast cars. I love travelling. I love being the best. I am the best. I love being better than everyone at everything. It makes me feel special. I love beating my friends at sports and stealing their girls. I love sport. I am great at sport. People flock to me. They are amazed at how good i am at every single sport. I am amazed as well. I love watching sport. Overall i have a high opinion of myself. For a reason. I am a rich social god. People desire me. They want to be me. Oh and did i see i have cash coming out of my ears? I have an ability to always be right. I have gift of the gob. I can talk my way through anything. My dad is jealous of me and we don't get along.

= My intentions for this site should be quite clear. I plan on taking over this site. I plan on being this site. I plan on making this forum my own.

= I am the best poster here bar none. No one comes close. No one is on my level. To me you are all just a bunch of wrestling nerds. People who are scared of sunlight. People who are sacred in the face of women. People who are intimated by their own kind. Saddos. I had a look at the 'post my pictures thread' and the fashion is just down right awful. You are all ugly. That's a given but at least have a sense of style. Over-sized suits, unshaped hair and graphic t shirts. Not cool. I plan on improving this by creating a thread criticizing members of this forum on their appearance.

= I plan on creating a whole new posting style in the spam zones. I call it "one word posting". One word posts are cool. They are hip and they help you to take control of any situation. It is an adequate yet less revealing way of showing your wrestling thoughts.

Now, this is where the MR Ferguson era starts.

Kind regards MR Ferguson.

"I like women. I have money. I'm so great"

There, does that make me sound like I have a higher self-esteem, now that I posted that on an internet wrestling forum?

No. Because it's not true and i can feel that from your posts. Do something with your life. I'm privileged. Very privileged. Did i have to do something with my life? NO, but i did. Now look at me. I'm a success.

A troll? Wow, we've never seen one of you before. Whatever shall we do.

Other than ignore you and wait for the mods to put you in prison and eventually ban you, that is.

Touchy subject?

You should work on that.

That would be admins actually.

tumblr_lrua0qxNuK1qb55wko1_250.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo