You all need to bowdown to me.

That is the most likely outcome of all this.

Posters, we have fed the troll for far too long now. His departure shall only come if he starves.

So, I wanna see how far this whole Mr. Ferguson thing goes. Like if he one day tries to troll KB or Sly in the non-spam sections and ends up getting banned.

He knows whose toes not to step on due to him being an alt.

If he had any real balls he'd go after them, but he doesn't, because he's too scared of them.

And, either two things will happen:
1) He'll ignore this post and pretend he never read it, but you KNOW he reads all of his threads.
OR
2) He'll come up with some bullshit excuse as to why he's not going after them or flaming them, or lie and say he already has. Either way, total bullshit. And everyone will know it's a lie. Ball-less.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3822586]Who do I gotta fuck to get this shitbrick banned? I would really like to set his house on fire...[/QUOTE]

Easy Gunnz, you don't want state officials knocking down your door...

Just before i logged into this forum, i laughed. I laughed because i am so much better than all of you. You seriously all need to look at yourselves in your mirrors and just laugh. Laugh at how nerdy and pathetic you all are. It' hilarious.

I am better looking than all of you.I am richer than all of you and i am smarter than all of you. I am the complete human being. Women love me. The thing is i am here to improve you. I don't like the idea or concept of nerds. I want that concept to vanish. The buck starts with you. From what i have been told the nerdiest human beings in existence. Wrestling fans.

Do not be uncool in my presence. Do not show weakness and above all try to show some swag. I am here to cure. Remember that.

Best Wishes, MR Ferguson.

Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.

What I'm trying to say is, fix your:

Sentence fragments.

Sentence fragments.

Sentence fragments.

Sentence fragments.

You're poor grammar isn't even a part of your gimmick, you're just literally that bad at constructing a paragraph. It's really. Bad to. Read this way.

Easy Gunnz, you don't want state officials knocking down your door...

fuckthem.png

You're not the first or the last nerd to throw childish insults at me. You wonder why the jocks have always picked on your kin, it's because of your pathetic jealously. Your clear inferiority. Bitterness is not an attractive quality, its a weakness.

We get the girls because we are confident and we don't put down others to make ourselves feel better. Girls feel comfortable around us and they want to fuck us because we are men and you're all boys.

Kind regards, MR Ferguson.

I'm very surprised NorCal hasnt found you and strangled you while you sleep for mentioning his name in vain. Probably because you are just annoying and no real threat.

Also, I am glad you had a lesson in class and grammar from Mr. Steve. I hope you learned something. You should thank him.

Now kindly explain who you really are, then swiftly fuck off.....

I am waiting....

You're not the first or the last nerd to throw childish insults at me. You wonder why the jocks have always picked on your kin. It's because of your pathetic jealousy and your clear inferiority. Bitterness is not an attractive quality, its a weakness.

We get the girls because we are confident and we don't put down others to make ourselves feel better. Girls feel comfortable around us and they want to fuck us because we are men and you're all boys.

Kind regards, Mr. Ferguson.

Fixed.

You're not the first or the last nerd to throw childish insults at me. You wonder why the jocks have always picked on your kin, it's because of your pathetic jealously. Your clear inferiority. Bitterness is not an attractive quality, its a weakness.

Virgin.

I hope you get AIDS.

Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.
Sentence fragments.

What I'm trying to say is, fix your:

Sentence fragments.

Sentence fragments.

Sentence fragments.

Sentence fragments.

You're poor grammar isn't even a part of your gimmick, you're just literally that bad at constructing a paragraph. It's really. Bad to. Read this way.

aaaand you got Muphry's Law'd.

It will never cease to amaze me how the "gimmick" he's using actually entertains him.

Try *********ion. It works for me.

The Bar Room is an example of Murphy's Law. Obviously, anything that can go wrong in here will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back