Wrestlezone is now named Ferguson. MR Ferguson

My. name. is. fergie. I. take. it. in. the ass.

I'm not. a loser. trust. me. You are all. losers. I. talk. to hot girls. And. I like to. tell. you. losers. about it. That. makes me. cool. by. definition. I hope. you are. all. impressed. so I. can. get. the satisfaction. I so. desperately. need.

Thanks for listening (I mean it, because no one else in my life will),
Mr. Fergalicious

My. name. is. fergie. I. take. it. in. the ass.

I'm not. a loser. trust. me. You are all. losers. I. talk. to hot girls. And. I like to. tell. you. losers. about it. That. makes me. cool. by. definition. I hope. you are. all. impressed. so I. can. get. the satisfaction. I so. desperately. need.

Thanks for listening (I mean it, because no one else in my life will),
Mr. Fergalicious

Too many periods.

This guy rules.

Thank You. You have potential and really you shouldn't be here. People love positiveness. If you want to make the connections that i have, get off this nerd convention and keep being positive.

Go to a cafe, get a cafe and make small talk with nearby people. Laugh. Laughing will make others comfortable around you.

This dude will never make it. He has no microphone skills and he needs to stop chewing cum. Did I say cum? I mean't spunk. My apologies.

Toilet humor is reserved for children. When applying for a job, this sort of humor will get you nowhere. Be yourself. Be mature and don't act tight. I have applied for many jobs in my time and i have never failed. Why? because i'm great ofcourse. People find me funny and they want to be around me.

Maybe practice some routines before you leave the basement and venture into the real world.

Remember, Comedy is crucial.

Fuck this guy.

Negativity is a major turn off for people. If you want to increase your friends list to 1, you need to cut the course language and start acting more sophisticated.

If you want to make money and do the sorts of things i have done, start acting like a confident human being.

Your's sincerely. MR Ferguson

I plan on creating a whole new posting style in the spam zones. I call it "one word posting". One word posts are cool. They are hip and they help you to take control of any situation. It is an adequate yet less revealing way of showing your wrestling thoughts.
Just the kind of posting most regulars here seem to enjoy reading: Adequate.

Ferguson Forums don't really reference that these are wrestling forums. And I can't see Josh LaBar going with the idea, good luck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back