WrestleZone Forums Encyclopedia

I wasn't wary of meeting him at all, these Emails got released long after the fact.

I genuinely was sick, and not even cough/fever sick, but like anything entering my body also swiftly left my body in liquid form in short order. Had it been fever / couch I still would have made it happen, but I was useless to the world that weekend. I have met TONS of people off the forum, it had nothing to do with him personally, I don't give a fuck.

It shows how pretentious this individual was, to think I would miss a live wrestling show at my favorite venue and eat 200$ worth of tickets because of....something about him?

Oh I remembered it as him being sick not you. I do apologise.

My favourite bit of the thread I posted might be an oblivious D-Man bragging about being team captain, being shredded in high school, and getting blown. All in the space of one very short post.

Well he is projecting he isn't gay anymore. Remember he turned straight and got married.

That's what is worrisome.

"Oh im just a regular straight sunday school teacher....Please tell me about any experiences you have had that you are confused about...

That was obvious predatorial manipulation going on in that thread.

Whats crazy is I bet anyone who reads that thread now can see it. I think society in general has become more in tune with picking up on stuff like that.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=1721803&postcount=126

That's my favourite example of the predatory stuff you're alluding to.

A whole lot of words and game-playing that basically say, "Keep the responses coming faster so I can maintain my erection and really make an evening of this."

What kills me is that this is positively tame compared to stuff that came out last year on another wrestling forum I used to post on. A long-time, trusted moderator was using the board to gain the trust of and solicit young boys. Apparently nobody thought anything was amiss until other things started coming out, like the mod going missing on account of the FBI taking him into custody. He had a massive cache of CP in his possession, Google led to a 2013 story about an arrest for sexual shit with a young boy he met online, so on and so forth, and suddenly all sorts of stuff that had been going on behind the scenes and off-board for years was looked at in a different context. The feebs even ended up talking to members of that board regarding the mod in question's activity. A shit-storm ensued.

Even worse, it never occurred to anyone involved to discuss anything with the staff or trusted senior members (who I know would have done something about this, at the very least seeing him banned forever and contacting the appropriate authorities) because the scum bag was so "respected." Mistrust and bitterness would follow. Victim-blaming abound.

The thread addressing the matter appears to have finally disappeared, but it's still visible in the internet Wayback Machine. I'll provide a link here if anyone, especially Sly, is interested.

Now take that context and apply it to Sid's predatory behaviour and his talk about high school boys in both my thread and X's PMs. Consider how he looked at Doc, legal at the time but still the board's baby brother.

Am I making a couple leaps? Yeah. But it still makes my skin crawl imagining the worst.

- The forum wars between WZ and several other now defunct sites. I remember so many of us from WZ flooding a rival forum so badly that we crashed it.

Didn't we have a war with the official WWE forum at one point? I certainly remember having a ton of fake accounts over there.

Now take that context and apply it to Sid's predatory behaviour and his talk about high school boys in both my thread and X's PMs. Consider how he looked at Doc, legal at the time but still the board's baby brother.

Not to mention the way Doc defended him beyond all reason. Because they were in touch a lot off site, methinks. That thread is quite clearly trying to manipulate people into spelling out spank bank material, under the guise of innocent questioning.

Am I making a couple leaps? Yeah. But it still makes my skin crawl imagining the worst.

Same.

Perhaps all the sympathy and victim-predator roles are the opposite of what many felt they were at the time.

Didn't we have a war with the official WWE forum at one point? I certainly remember having a ton of fake accounts over there.

Yes. I was assailed by legions of under age girls. I high tailed with the quickness. It was basically a social media website for WWE fans. It was were the term "WWE Universe" was born (Social media website complete with Bio and pictures, and forums)

Wonder what kind of shit went down that got them to close it.

There's one post where he notes how D-Man touched up the picture as something was different to his other ones.

2012 WZ tournament - The year that Sly debated himself in the Hogan\Cena thread of that.

2009 WZ tournament - The year that Will got Edge into the finals, and a moment that is still talked about on the forum today.

Though that sid thread is the one where someone points out they have a toilet fetish.

2012 WZ tournament - The year that Sly debated himself in the Hogan\Cena thread of that.

2009 WZ tournament - The year that Will got Edge into the finals, and a moment that is still talked about on the forum today.

If Lou Thesz ever faces ed Lewis or Jim londos I'd probably debate myself too.

That's hpw Hogan went out first round last year. Want to watch the world burn.

And others I'm sure...

MSN-Gate?

I believe that's the year I argued Jerry Lynn over HBK in the ECW Arena, and got a very respectable showing. That tournament was really where I made myself known around here.

Yeah for those of you that weren't around, that was back in the day when Will talked so much that he eventually got to the point of saying Edge losing to Undertaker made Edge the bigger star.

You're not friends with him on Facebook...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back