Mongoose McQueen... This One's For You

Well I think the guy who said it early on nailed it dead on. In a regular match, no. Not at all. It's for the safety of the performer. But in a match like HITC, or cage, or even if it happened this past week on Raw between JoMo and Sheamus, then yeah it takes away from the feel of it.

Then why tell people they need to shut up about it if it takes away from their personal viewing preference? I also cracked a grin when you called the Attitude Era precious with the user name Jabroni Beatin' Pie Eatin'

That was more aimed at the posts like Wolfdemon's or Kofi Orton's. The guys who were saying that we need the blood, or that we should have chair shots to the head.
None of that stuff is needed, and those are the same guys who cry about the PG era. Orton has once or twice.

The user name came from watching a promo of the Rock in Toronto. Always loved that one.

You think Cena bashing is just some unoriginal bandwagon shit? For some of us, there's a legitimate reason; we think he sucks. Sorry, but it happens.

I was a die-hard wrestling fan from about 1990-2005. What happened in 2005? At the time I thought maybe I was just too old for wrestling and attributed it to that. But at the same time, I also knew I was really bored and annoyed by Cena's rise to prominence and the beginning of the "shoved down our throats" strategy from Vince's marketing machine.

But sure enough, a few months later, I missed wrestling. I tried to get back into WWE but between Cena and Batista it just wasn't happening. One problem with being old enough to have seen the Monday Night Wars and Attitude Era is that you end up spoiled by them.

I've tried many times to start watching the WWE again. I follow TNA now and keep up with the WWE's happenings through this website. If it sounds like something interesting is going down I'll tune in to check it out. But every time I do I never find myself wanting to come back the next week, and Cena is a huge part of that.

Pure and simple... I find him lame. His jokes suck and his modern-era Hogan persona (do-gooder, ultimately unstoppable) is tiresome. I don't think he's the worst wrestler ever, but I definitely think he's a sorry flagship. That said, I'm not totally against the guy. I'd be thrilled if he went heel because I might find him and the product somewhat tolerable again. But as long as "CeNation" (aka "Hulkamania II") is alive and well then I won't be returning to the WWE fanbase.

I'm 28-years-old and the only wrestling fan among my group of friends. Does hating Cena add anything to my life? No. But I still hated him long before I joined the IWC and there was even a "bandwagon" to join.

Now it seems there's a new bandwagon; the people who bash people who bash Cena. And you know what? Cool! I hate bandwagoners, so go get em. But if you're going to give me negative rep and call me "unoriginal" for a very basic anti-Cena remark, then I thought a little history lesson was in order.

Jackass. I hate John Cena too, but I think I hate you more for planting this eyesore of a thread in here. At least I have a legit reason for it.
He...
Is...
You know what?
I wont waste my breath.

1christ-middle-finger.jpg

FUCK YOU!

You're 28 years old and still watching oiled men in borderline banana hammocks play fighting each other. Don't act as if American professional wrestling's meant to be anything more than shit entertainment.

BURN!!!

Sorry had to say it.

Hey Double M, man you're famous a thread just for little ol' you :p

As for Rasha, what can I say that hasn't already been said...
Flip over to ESPN when Cena is on I guess.

You think Cena bashing is just some unoriginal bandwagon shit? For some of us, there's a legitimate reason; we think he sucks. Sorry, but it happens.

I was a die-hard wrestling fan from about 1990-2005. What happened in 2005? At the time I thought maybe I was just too old for wrestling and attributed it to that. But at the same time, I also knew I was really bored and annoyed by Cena's rise to prominence and the beginning of the "shoved down our throats" strategy from Vince's marketing machine.

But sure enough, a few months later, I missed wrestling. I tried to get back into WWE but between Cena and Batista it just wasn't happening. One problem with being old enough to have seen the Monday Night Wars and Attitude Era is that you end up spoiled by them.

I've tried many times to start watching the WWE again. I follow TNA now and keep up with the WWE's happenings through this website. If it sounds like something interesting is going down I'll tune in to check it out. But every time I do I never find myself wanting to come back the next week, and Cena is a huge part of that.

Pure and simple... I find him lame. His jokes suck and his modern-era Hogan persona (do-gooder, ultimately unstoppable) is tiresome. I don't think he's the worst wrestler ever, but I definitely think he's a sorry flagship. That said, I'm not totally against the guy. I'd be thrilled if he went heel because I might find him and the product somewhat tolerable again. But as long as "CeNation" (aka "Hulkamania II") is alive and well then I won't be returning to the WWE fanbase.

I'm 28-years-old and the only wrestling fan among my group of friends. Does hating Cena add anything to my life? No. But I still hated him long before I joined the IWC and there was even a "bandwagon" to join.

Now it seems there's a new bandwagon; the people who bash people who bash Cena. And you know what? Cool! I hate bandwagoners, so go get em. But if you're going to give me negative rep and call me "unoriginal" for a very basic anti-Cena remark, then I thought a little history lesson was in order.

You shouldn't have done that.

LOL...just wait to see me voraciously attacking Mr. Striker on the 10/8/10 edition of SD when the live sex show takes place, then you will see ALL the goods... ;)

Must you talk about your lusty love for Strike in each thread that you post in?

EDIT: Wait don't answer that

Yeah you did Spoilerfan. Stop going into every single fucking thread and saying "You suck hahah" or whatever the fuck you want. At the end of the day, Hans is funnier than you and better than you. You're nothing but a simple cage rat, so how about you change that attitude of yours and maybe just maybe stop acting like a prick.

Bullshit. You go into Milenko's thread and talk down to him, you try to insult people all the time. Get off your high horse, you have 34 posts in over 2 years... that proves how "awesome" you really are.

I never said Anyone sucks
I am not a prick

Again, Use these ,,, maybe sprinkle in some of these .... Even throw in the odd? or ! It does'nt matter if you dont know where they are supposed to go, just guess where they go, it will improve your posting skills ten-fold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back