Mongoose McQueen... This One's For You

Yeah but it didn't need to include your "plans" for Striker and creative sig by the way.

eh...:blush:ok ok...point taken. sorry...gone a week without caffeine...a little on edge...f%^$ this new food plan...diabetes sucks!! I'm even more neurotic than usual.... Thanks for the notice on the sig...It was created by angelic diablo...props to him for it. :)

Stop *********ing you filthy bastard.

What? I was doing no such thing and how dare you call me such words.

Ok yeah I was so shut up just shut up

eh...:blush:ok ok...point taken. sorry...gone a week without caffeine...a little on edge...f%^$ this new food plan...diabetes sucks!! I'm even more neurotic than usual.... Thanks for the notice on the sig...It was created by angelic diablo...props to him for it. :)

So diabetes make girls more horny? Interesting this needs further research

Yeah.. Spoiler, I know you use the PS3 right? To type out all your stuff? I've done it a few times, and still thrown in a comma here and there.

Bullshit. You go into Milenko's thread and talk down to him, you try to insult people all the time. Get off your high horse, you have 34 posts in over 2 years... that proves how "awesome" you really are.

my pass did not work for a year
and wanting to know something is talking down to somehere
if i disrespected Mlienlo or anyone that did not deserve it i am sorry

You're 28 years old and still watching oiled men in borderline banana hammocks play fighting each other. Don't act as if American professional wrestling's meant to be anything more than shit entertainment.

^^^Alla dis right hurr^^^

Rasha-person,you're a moron. They always shove the face of the company down our throats,you just have a hair up your ass because it was someone you don't like,can't relate to or whatever the fuck,so you bash him at every opportunity. "ZOMG HE CAN'T WRESTLE" Shut up bitch, it's not the olympics it's primetime fucking TV, if you don't like it, start a backyard fed and crack your skull on a trampoline, show us what "real wrestling is".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back