WrestleZone Forums Encyclopedia

I will never go the stalker route like that.

I love ya'll but I don't care where you live or what your names are.

I will never go the stalker route like that.

I love ya'll but I don't care where you live or what your names are.

Or what kind of car we drive, where we work, our parents' names, or where we were each night for the last week?

Sid's underwear thread is my favourite WZ thread ever. Essential reading.

What's this about NorCal being told to keep his distance?

Sid's underwear thread is my favourite WZ thread ever. Essential reading.

It was even better behind the scenes.

What's this about NorCal being told to keep his distance?

IC knew that NorCal and Sid were both combustible, and letting them too near each other would lead to a war. So he asked NorCal to not moderate anything in the WWE section, and to not converse with Sid too much in the Board Room, since there was already enough Sid-centric drama.

I'm not behind the scenes anymore. But I vaguely remember him sending nearly everyone PMs, asking who was friends with him on MySpace or Facebook, and trying to get pictures. He fanboyed a little when NorCal came back to the Board Room too.

I'm not behind the scenes anymore. But I vaguely remember him sending nearly everyone PMs, asking who was friends with him on MySpace or Facebook, and trying to get pictures. He fanboyed a little when NorCal came back to the Board Room too.
I'm flashing back to NorCal's musings about how close he was to meeting Sid and how he really dodged a bullet.

I'm flashing back to NorCal's musings about how close he was to meeting Sid and how he really dodged a bullet.

I remember that. He was supposed to go to a show that Sid was also going to, but there was some real life thing that kept him from going. I don't recall the specifics of NorCal's life, but I remember him being happy he avoided that :lmao:

It was food poisoning. Given that NorCal will drive hours for a house show, I'm thinking he was being truthful.

It was food poisoning. Given that NorCal will drive hours for a house show, I'm thinking he was being truthful.

So, what you're saying, is that his days following the show, were spent exactly the same, whether he went to the show or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back