WrestleZone Forums Encyclopedia

Yes, there's a thread around here somewhere

I lost a name change bet.

I wrote that halfway through the show and was to lazy to change it. How was I supposed to know that it would be the straw that broke the camel's (KB) back?

What did hyourinmaru mean?

It's also where my avatar came from. I asked sly to upload it one year, he did and so far I've not seen anyone else use it.

The closest I'll probably ever get to a personal avatar.

Only when Sly says he is taking requests and he only does that when he's got the time.

Apparently uploading these things takes a lot of time.

One of the funniest compilation of threads were those Mr Ferguson ones, where he would critique users on their personal appearance and had a presentable avatar of Tommy Dreamer that I can't find anymore on the User CP.

Milenko posted that at the same time.

I remember Norcal being wary of meeting him in Baltimore for some PPV event before this thread was posted. I can't remember if it was in All-Stars or Board room.

I wasn't wary of meeting him at all, these Emails got released long after the fact.

I genuinely was sick, and not even cough/fever sick, but like anything entering my body also swiftly left my body in liquid form in short order. Had it been fever / couch I still would have made it happen, but I was useless to the world that weekend. I have met TONS of people off the forum, it had nothing to do with him personally, I don't give a fuck.

It shows how pretentious this individual was, to think I would miss a live wrestling show at my favorite venue and eat 200$ worth of tickets because of....something about him?

Bruh....

Like really, no one seemed to pick up on what was happening here??

"Very good. Now, tell me about the Weigh In Process in lots of detail. Start to finish.

After that, your most uncomfortable moment in wrestling another guy."

"Anyone else thing that Sid is enjoying asking these questions a bit too much?"

"Tell me about your cock"

"No"

"Ha; you're sexually insecure!"

It's like reverse-psychology for predators

Bruh....

Like really, no one seemed to pick up on what was happening here??

"Very good. Now, tell me about the Weigh In Process in lots of detail. Start to finish.

After that, your most uncomfortable moment in wrestling another guy."

"Anyone else thing that Sid is enjoying asking these questions a bit too much?"

"Tell me about your cock"

"No"

"Ha; you're sexually insecure!"

It's like reverse-psychology for predators

This is you confirming my unspoken theory that this guy was a massive fucking nonce?

Well between this and personal Emails this dude sent much AFTER this, it makes this thread exceedingly more creepy, though after reading it, im fucking baffled how virtually no one in the thread genuinely seemed to not understand what was happening.

Well between this and personal Emails this dude sent much AFTER this, it makes this thread exceedingly more creepy, though after reading it, im fucking baffled how virtually no one in the thread genuinely seemed to not understand what was happening.

I don't wanna sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet (Lord Sidious would like that) but I twigged like 3 pages in to those threads when he was asking about ''experiences'' he's using it as his personal ''benthouse''.

Couple that in with the fact he has this high school fetish and surely this guy is locked away.

I don't wanna sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet (Lord Sidious would like that) but I twigged like 3 pages in to those threads when he was asking about ''experiences'' he's using it as his personal ''benthouse''.

Couple that in with the fact he has this high school fetish and surely this guy is locked away.

Last we all heard, he turned straight, got married, and is

Now heavily involved in a church.

Which now that I think of it, is heavily concerning.

The gay part isn't, the concern, its the somewhat heavily detectable deviancy present here.

Of course. Don't mistake me I wasn't ribbing on the guy for been gay. I couldn't care less. I was making light of the fact that Gays and church go together like drawing pins and anal.

Yeah there is a chance that if he turns back to being gay but still wants to be part of church he could end up going on a shooting rampage or neck himself

Well he is projecting he isn't gay anymore. Remember he turned straight and got married.

That's what is worrisome.

"Oh im just a regular straight sunday school teacher....Please tell me about any experiences you have had that you are confused about...

That was obvious predatorial manipulation going on in that thread.

Whats crazy is I bet anyone who reads that thread now can see it. I think society in general has become more in tune with picking up on stuff like that.

Well he is projecting he isn't gay anymore. Remember he turned straight and got married.

That's what is worrisome.

"Oh im just a regular straight sunday school teacher....Please tell me about any experiences you have had that you are confused about...

That was obvious predatorial manipulation going on in that thread.

Whats crazy is I bet anyone who reads that thread now can see it. I think society in general has become more in tune with picking up on stuff like that.

In the words of the famous Stone Cold Steve Austin ''If it smells like a jackass and looks like a jackass then it's probably a jackass''.

The guy may not have even been gay. It appears (admittedly in my unqualified psychological opinion) that he was more a predator who looked to get off and peoples experiences and fantasies. That type of fucked up doesn't go away.

Yeah there is a chance that if he turns back to being gay but still wants to be part of church he could end up going on a shooting rampage or neck himself

I don't know, man. I know openly gay folks that are religious and their churches are perfectly accepting.

But if one is internally conflicted, I could see that being a big problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back