WrestleZone Forums Encyclopedia

mrstlouis - Made a poll about him having the Steiners between his legs, and Tenta saying that that was the only person he ever hated. Also believed that grammar wasn't important on the Internet and made some pretty outlandish claims (one being about how Goldberg lost one of his first matches). He mainly got taunted by everyone after he'd post the aforementioned outlandish claims. Banned for a long history of flame-repping and spamming.

mrstlouis - Made a poll about him having the Steiners between his legs, and Tenta saying that that was the only person he ever hated. Also believed that grammar wasn't important on the Internet and made some pretty outlandish claims (one being about how Goldberg lost one of his first matches). He mainly got taunted by everyone after he'd post the aforementioned outlandish claims. Banned for a long history of flame-repping and spamming.

Goldberg did lose one of his first matches, but it was dark. Pretty sure he lost to Roddy Piper at a house show too.

I was going to say it's pretty exclusive and you don't stand a chance.

But D-Man.

First step, move to New Jersey.

Or within 50 miles of New Jersey. Part of the reason there was never a KYexus despite about 10 forums members living in the state or close to it is distance. Yaz, KB, and Milkyway are the closest to me and they are all 3+ hours away in different directions.

You get to wear sleeves in the Meantime Posse, in addition to the obvious whiteboard-related fun.

Do you reckon the Mean Street Posse hang out in the equivalent of Wetherspoons in their Greenwich?

Or within 50 miles of New Jersey. Part of the reason there was never a KYexus despite about 10 forums members living in the state or close to it is distance. Yaz, KB, and Milkyway are the closest to me and they are all 3+ hours away in different directions.

I don't even know who else on the forums is near me, in SC :shrug:

My skeletons would prefer to stay dead, buried and forgotten forever thank you very much.

Edit: Although Lee has already unearthed a few of the more embarrassing ones already. :suspic:

It was much more active, and had just piles of absolute mutants. Just pure fucking idiots, think BSE if he drank the ooze from Ninja Turtles 2.

I suppose the second part isn't really symptomatic of anything, it was just a confluence of people all arriving at the same time.

As for how much more active it used to be, well, many theories abound.

I will say though, I went about looking at a few other forums, and the lack of activity isn't just a WZ thing.....EVery other board I checked out was a wasteland of deep, deep sadness. Im talking like 12 active members kind of shit.

A tonne of people aged out or got lives. Message boards like this aren't really the preference of younglings looking for online discussion today, so we never replaced the fogies.

Has traffic on the main page dipped as well?

A tonne of people aged out or got lives. Message boards like this aren't really the preference of younglings looking for online discussion today, so we never replaced the fogies.

Has traffic on the main page dipped as well?

Nope. But the main page is filled with idots so I'd like very much for them to stay there.

A couple new heavyweights are worth a couple hundred morons.

And activity here would be good in general.

Is it possible for one of the top names here to get a regular spot on the main page editorial rotation and give the board more exposure up there? Maybe a smorgusbord of the best insight the board has to offer on whatever the big story was that week?

Just spit-balling.

A couple new heavyweights are worth a couple hundred morons.

And activity here would be good in general.

Is it possible for one of the top names here to get a regular spot on the main page editorial rotation and give the board more exposure up there? Maybe a smorgusbord of the best insight the board has to offer on whatever the big story was that week?

Just spit-balling.

Sorry, I know you mean me but I'm not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back