Would you be pissed? (Rape is Bad, M'kay?)

Well your correct about that but the fact remains that you are a member of a wrestling forum and many wrestlers basically wear speedos. My question is this, how do you watch wrestling if you claim speedos have to go?

Well your correct about that but the fact remains that you are a member of a wrestling forum and many wrestlers basically wear speedos. My question is this, how do you watch wrestling if you claim speedos have to go?

To be entertained. I overlook the fact they wear speedo's.

in fact, they need to go from wrestling, because its that fact that makes the sport appear "gay" to outsiders.

You say that if a women is exhibiting her attractiveness, she's asking for rape.

I said that when i was trying to get a rise from people so i could unleash my true words that i said to this former friend/rape victim to see what impact it had on her. I don't believe it. I believe they need to be careful.

On the first: yes.

Second: skirt is ok, mini skirt is not.

So...showing cleavage, is wrong? How in the fuck does that make sense? Please tell me you are an uber religious zealot who wants to go back in time to the point where husband and wife sleep in different beds.

With the way you are thinking, cleavage seems to be nudity.

So...showing cleavage, is wrong? How in the fuck does that make sense? Please tell me you are an uber religious zealot who wants to go back in time to the point where husband and wife sleep in different beds.

With the way you are thinking, cleavage seems to be nudity.

Yeah, I'm christian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back