Would you be pissed? (Rape is Bad, M'kay?)

I've read stuff on this shit: it fucks these people up so bad. I hope no one goes through it again...

so really, most of what i said i don't really believe. I wanted to the impact of my words and you all did splendid in showing me that.

Thanks.

Look, here's how I see it.

I like it when girls dress ****ty, so we need to do what we can to make it less dangerous. That being said, there are creeps out there, so don't hang your tits out of your shirt in a dangerous situations.

Next, that newfie with the bad attitude isn't a complete idiot. He's a bit misguided. My point was that the girl who gets drunk and has sex and regrets it needs to take responsibility. I don't think anyone other than Nita debates that, and that's cool. He is trying to expand upon that point and doing a terrible job. He's wrong, but all he's trying to say is that girl entice men. That's been true for a while. Guys need to be able to control those urges. Once alcohol becomes involved, everyones rationale becomes compromised, but there is a difference between getting drunk and telling someone you want to fuck them, then being regretful (my point) then dressing like a ****e and getting "what you deserve." His point is wrong.

Reactions: X
I can see both points of view on this subject.

On Destroyers' side of things.. what hes trying to get across, thats been pointed out and no one seems to want to hear is - Females need to understand the difference between teasing, dressing sexy, and unofficially "unwittingly" asking to be assaulted.

I'm NOT saying females are asking to be raped. Thats just ra-tarded if you think that way. But I can definitely see some ****e-dressing females in this world thinking they have every given right to "flaunt" their stuff - yet expect to not cause waves with members of the opposite sex that they're taunting. Thats just idiocy.

On the opposing side of things.. ANY female should be allowed to dress ANY way she wants to. ****ty, respectable, responsible, nerdy (hot FYI), any way at all. And they should NOT be subjected to being harassed, or even put in a position to be raped. As, once again, rape isn't something ANYONE asks for or goes looking for. (well, almost anyone)

In my opinion, females need to be smarter with how they dress in knowing where they're going. (in other words, as X has pointed out) Do not dress like a teasing ****e if you're gonna be walking around in the middle of the night, in dark unpopulated areas. Thats like walking into a Zoo at night, with a meat belt around your waist looking to visit the Lions den. You're about to be the main course.

"But I can definitely see some ****e-dressing females in this world thinking they have every given right to "flaunt" their stuff - yet expect to not cause waves with members of the opposite sex that they're taunting. Thats just idiocy."

Exactly. It's like this one girl i was referring to, who was "supposedly" raped at her old college(never saw any pictures of her pregnent like she claimed but...): she would come to work dressed in very low cut shirts where you pretty much could see her boobs. So, she's hot. Thing is, when stalkers come around, what does she do? She runs to management and asks if she can put her name tag on her leg so no one could see it while she was working(as a cashier at the time, so the name would be hidden). Basically, it was like will said: she wanted to dress like a ****e and yet didn't want stalkers and never wanted them to know who she was, but still wanted the attention...

Oh man, this thread really paints a bad picture of male mentality and sheer unbelievable naivete. I'm not going to even address the troll, such immense and numerous stupidity isn't worth arguing with. I'm actually just assuming he's here to cause trouble and nothing else.

OK, I'll address this main "theory" about how women who dress provocatively are asking to be raped.
How women dress is irrelevant. A century ago, the same argument and excuse was the accepted opinion of men, the difference being that women were covered up and even something as simple as "flashing a bit of shin" was deemed innappropriate and asking for trouble. It doesn't matter how much women cover up, this BULLSHIT excuse continues to be churned out by men of weak morals. I mean, Christ, this is an excuse that's common in the middle east where women look like this.

burka1.jpg

How women dress is totally fucking irrelevant because men are going to do whatever the hell they want regardless. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial.
I mean, how fucked in the head do you have to be to think that just because a woman is out on the town looking for a hookup, it means all her rights to choose are gone. You don't go into a fucking sweet shop and, just because the sweets are advertised, go ahead and steal them because "Hey, if you didn't want me to take them, you shouldn't put them on view" What kind of ****** thinks like that? Oh yeah :icon_rolleyes:

Let's switch sexuality around a little shall we. I'm going to try and get into the minds of any guy who even dares to argue this.
Let's say there's a guy, he's out with his friends, tarted up, looking for a woman, except this time it's a gay guy who decides that he's seen what he wants and won't take no for an answer.
Anyone here thinking the guy is asking for it? I mean he's out looking to get laid, so why should he have a choice in whom by. It's exactly the same fucking situation.

lol I guess i made a somewhat valid point that no one wanted to hear in a twisted manner. Don't worry, im really happy you made this thread. Seriously.

Valid? You wish, Sunshine. Your entire particpation in this thread is about nothing but your own ego and trying to justify your own sick thoughts. I mean, I know getting dumped sucks but if you're going to get this upset about it, maybe you're not ready for being with a woman.

Dude, that's exactly how it is. I'm not trying to cause trouble, this is how i feel: that if you don't want a man to take "them" don't put them in view. Women don't need to feel good by showing their boobs. Do something worth while with your fucking life then you can feel good about that. That actually means something. Having boobs and a hot ass isnt worth much except to perverts. It's just a backwards, fucking stupid way and it only makes the women a **** and shows she's truly and meaningless, worthless bitch who needs to get off on having boobs and an ass to tease men.

Valid? You wish, Sunshine. Your entire particpation in this thread is about nothing but your own ego and trying to justify your own sick thoughts. I mean, I know getting dumped sucks but if you're going to get this upset about it, maybe you're not ready for being with a woman.

No, i don't need to justify my thoughts. They are correct. I needed to know what impact my thoughts had on you people and her. That's about it.

Dude, that's exactly how it is. I'm not trying to cause trouble, this is how i feel: that if you don't want a man to take "them" don't put them in view. Women don't need to feel good by showing their boobs. Do something worth while with your fucking life then you can feel good about that. That actually means something. Having boobs and a hot ass isnt worth much except to perverts. It's just a backwards, fucking stupid way and it only makes the women a **** and shows she's truly and meaningless, worthless bitch who needs to get off on having boobs and an ass to tease men.

This...is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard on the forums. As a man, you're telling me that you pride yourself in looking absolute shit? Females shouldn't be treaten like sex toys just because they pride themselves in appearance.

This...is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard on the forums. As a man, you're telling me that you pride yourself in looking absolute shit? Females shouldn't be treaten like sex toys just because they pride themselves in appearance.

You can look good and still be modest. There's a time and a place to show skin, boobs or whatever. It's called the beach. Don't take the beach to the streets, or the work place. BE A WOMEN, NOT A ****! That's the point here.

You can look good and still be modest. There's a time and a place to show skin, boobs or whatever. It's called the beach. Don't take the beach to the streets, or the work place. BE A WOMEN, NOT A ****! That's the point here.

This is exactly the kind of mentality that is dominating the mindsets of those in the Middle East who make women cover everything but their eyes. It is perfectly fine for a woman to pride herself in appearance at the workplace, school, or the streets. It is the man's problem if he cant control his hormones enough to not force a 6 hr. sex romp every time he sees an attractive lady.

This is exactly the kind of mentality that is dominating the mindsets of those in the Middle East who make women cover everything but their eyes. It is perfectly fine for a woman to pride herself in appearance at the workplace, school, or the streets. It is the man's problem if he cant control his hormones enough to not force a 6 hr. sex romp every time he sees an attractive lady.

Nope. Low cut shirts=****.

Nope. Low cut shirts=****.

Psh, yeah, ban low cut shirts if you want to. Just because nobody wants to milk your little cow doesn't mean women should cover up. Only creepy, lonely bastards would be mad at women for showing their body. If you think that you are gonna get some poon from every attractive women you see, then I hope you have alot of lotion, a strong right hand, and a good internet connection.

Take some advice from your sig, rgdestroyer.

A women should be proud of, well, looking like a women. Should a real women dress with low cut shirts where her boobs are pretty much exposed? Why should men have to control themselves? Why do women have to always have the fucking power in sexual things? A women who wears these kinda shirts is basically saying: haha, i have these, and you can look, but if you touch, im going to start drama. It's like that Fergie song from a few years ago. See, women want respect, to be treated equal. Well, you don't see men wearing things that almost expose their dicks, do you? No. Cover your damn boobs up, go get some fucking self essteem and make something out of yourself and stop expecting men to not react in the manner they were created to act in, and act like we are the villians. No. It's the women whose the villian, tempting us in such a manner.

I've felt this way my whole life really.

You're just embarassing yourself now. Evidently you have major problems with women. I'd suggest going to live in the Middle East where you can repress and rape women as much as you want.

Psh, yeah, ban low cut shirts if you want to. Just because nobody wants to milk your little cow doesn't mean women should cover up. Only creepy, lonely bastards would be mad at women for showing their body. If you think that you are gonna get some poon from every attractive women you see, then I hope you have alot of lotion, a strong right hand, and a good internet connection.

Take some advice from your sig, rgdestroyer.

My dick probably wont get sucked or milked, but damnit, where the hell is the modesty in this world anymore? Really? Are we becoming a bunch of ****es and ****s and pervs?

A women should be proud of, well, looking like a women. Should a real women dress with low cut shirts where her boobs are pretty much exposed? Why should men have to control themselves? Why do women have to always have the fucking power in sexual things? A women who wears these kinda shirts is basically saying: haha, i have these, and you can look, but if you touch, im going to start drama. It's like that Fergie song from a few years ago. See, women want respect, to be treated equal. Well, you don't see men wearing things that almost expose their dicks, do you? No. Cover your damn boobs up, go get some fucking self essteem and make something out of yourself and stop expecting men to not react in the manner they were created to act in, and act like we are the villians. No. It's the women whose the villian, tempting us in such a manner.

I've felt this way my whole life really.

No, men don't have penis holes in their pants, but we wear tight shirts, slim jeans, and we shave.

Quit blaming the world because you're an unnattractive old cunt rag who cant control his raging dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back