• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Anyone Be Interested In Doing Another Graphics Wingman Contest?

Gotta my house computer's PS to work and after a struggle to download brushes I got my sig all finished up and I was really pleased with the result considering I haven't used or tinkered with PS in the last few weeks.

I demand fresh meat!! I want meat!! Bye? I don't need no stinkin' byes! Where's the beef?!

Here are the match-ups for rounds two, three, and four. Once those rounds are finished, we start the championship round.

Round Two:

D&D Connection vs. The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers - Television/Movies
Theosaurus vs. The Sting Of Madness - Videogames

Round Three:

Axis Of Awesome vs. Theosaurus- Sports
The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers vs. The Sting Of Madness - Anime

Round Four:

Theosaurus vs. The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers - UFC
D&D Connection vs. Axis Of Awesome - TNA

The current round ends tomorrow at 12:00 PM. So far, we're only waiting on Thesaurus. If he doesn't submit a sig, Theosaurus will be docked 1 point from their number of votes. However, if Theo submits another sig, then the team will be docked nothing.

Honestly, now that I come to think on it, that might be a little silly. The fact of the matter is that this is a Wingman tournament and it doesn't make sense for people to be posting two graphics. That defeats the purpose of it being a team tournament.

It's your call though. Do with it what you wish.

Honestly, now that I come to think on it, that might be a little silly. The fact of the matter is that this is a Wingman tournament and it doesn't make sense for people to be posting two graphics. That defeats the purpose of it being a team tournament.

It's your call though. Do with it what you wish.

That's true. Thanks Dave.

I think I had the rule changed a little. I believe I said that is someone was not able to post their graphic, then they could message me and provided it was a good enough reason, their Wingman would be able to post one for them.

Fuck, I thought it was the old ones still posted when I checked the Graphics forum. I always hit mark forums read when I come to the forums. I'm about to go to bed but if you'll guys allow it I can have one up before 1 PM central tomorrow.

Fuck, I thought it was the old ones still posted when I checked the Graphics forum. I always hit mark forums read when I come to the forums. I'm about to go to bed but if you'll guys allow it I can have one up before 1 PM central tomorrow.

Alright, I was going to extend the deadline anyway because I'm probably going to be out shoveling snow all day.

Winners of Round 2:

The Apple Spitters and Gringo Killers - 8 Points
Sting Of Madness - 5 Points
Theosaurus - 5 Points

Loser:

D&D Connection - 4 Points.

Updated Standings:

1. D&D Connection - 13 Points
1. The Sting Of Madness - 13 Points
2. Theosaurus - 8 Points
2. TASAGK - 8 Points
3. Axis Of Awesome - 1 Point