Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread

Man, that Gabriel sig was epic.

I even repped you for it. Far too good.

I've loved everyones pieces so far. I'm glad I signed up for this. I had a lot of fun making my sig and liked how it turned out.

Guys, thank you so much for your continued support and hopefully the rate at which we are moving just now can be sustained.

To ensure that happens, I have created an official rules thread which can be found stickied at the top of the main DAaG forum. Give them a read over and PM me if you have any questions or queries.

I kind of pity DigitalGeneration's and The Apple Spitters and Gringo Killers' topic...It would be kind of hard to do "icons" since they're so many...

I dunno, I think that a broader topic would make it easier. You could really do anyone you wanted.

Remember that threads are open for people to comment on. If you like someone's graphics, why not tell them in the respective threads?

Just follows spam rules.

Bah, I wish I got the anime category. :(

Time to make a VG sig. I'll PM it to you [Dave] when it's done.

Sure thing, mate.

I only made these up because you are going away. I'll try and keep as far ahead as possible so that if anyone is going away, they can still post a graphic.

Damn! Heavy weekend. Damn tourists. Who the fuck celebrates their country's birthday outside of it anyway? I got my sig ready, just need TPP to see and approve. I'll be able to catch up to this now. Gotta check out everybody's work. Furious Groove is goin' downnnnn, brothahhh!!

It's fun to make anime sigs. The art lends itself to some good ones. Go to my thread for some inspiration ;)

Yeah, the only good thing about that category is that I didn't pick it out for me. However, anime renders tend to lend themselves to signatures really well so it's not all bad, Theo.

EDIT: Holy shit, Doc. Almost verbatim.

What exactly fits in the TV category? Anything that has a TV show? I fear that I may have to do a new one.

Well, what do you have and I will tell you if it is acceptable or not.

2heymiv.jpg

Damn! Heavy weekend. Damn tourists. Who the fuck celebrates their country's birthday outside of it anyway?

Well actually, I almost did. I was one of those tourist but I left July 3rd.

Quick question: If everyone is done with their graphics early, is there any chance that voting can open sooner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back