Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread

I'm off the next two nights. I'll work on my 2nd and third graphic then.

Best of luck to everyone involved. As I have stated before, we should tennis next time (Photoshoppers with Photoshoppers, Gimps with Gimps.)

If you mean Avatar: The Last Airbender then it should count. I mean it's technically not anime but close enough.

Yeah, I'll allow that.

You guys should have a lot of creative freedom anyway. I left the topics very broad for that reason alone.

OK guys, threads now have polls added to them and they will be open for the next 3 days. Please feel free to comment in the threads about which side you have voted for and why. Also, you can add some feedback for some of the graphics if you wish.

Good luck.

OK, you sexy people!

Round two matches are up for your perusal. Hope you enjoy this round and make it as much of a success that the last round was. I will also be making a thread with the updated standings tomorrow, so look out for that.

Also, rep for whomever posts a graphic this round because I love you all.

Thanks to KB, we now have threads that are stuck for your enjoyment.

Just a note, guys.

Doc will be taking over Graphics Wingman for the duration of The WZ Debater's League. I have my own section, the archives getting fixed up and the League to worry about and this reduces some of the workload for me. Plus, it is his section and things will be a bit easier for him to pull off like sticking threads etc.

Great effort this round guys. I am going to put the polls up today and work on the league table after this round is complete.

Don't forget that Doc will be taking over from the next round of matches when he gets home from his schooling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back