Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread

BC, I was thinking about this for our theme?

[YOUTUBE]OIh3nO6-V_A[/YOUTUBE]

Thoughts?

One question what's the Max size that we could use?

Sig limitations apply, for the most part.

I was thinking about doing a poster round but not this one. So, it would have to fit within the limitations that the forum allows. 500x300 or 300x500 is the maximum.

Mwahahaha!

I seriously could not understand a word Dave said from the video or see a single letter in those papers.

I understood, only because I talk to ESL people from all sorts of different countries. Ireland is one of the harder ones, especially if you speak the national language with full inflected dialect.

But, I got the jest of it.

We need the official rules. Do we make 1 graphic together, or two separately?

I understood, only because I talk to ESL people from all sorts of different countries. Ireland is one of the harder ones, especially if you speak the national language with full inflected dialect.

But, I got the jest of it.

We need the official rules. Do we make 1 graphic together, or two separately?

Both members have to make a graphic.

If only one member posts a graphic, you lose a point.

I'm almost finish with my sig. lol

I just finished mine up, as I'm just so pumped for this and I had a vision for what I wanted and had to get it done before I forgot and lost it while at Raw haha. I'm not sure if I'll use it as my finished product, we shall see.

Separate threads will be made on the 1st of July and will run to the 11th, I think.

So, don't post them right away. Work on them a little more and toy around with some more idea. Once the 11th rolls around, the thread will be open for voting and a poll will be added to each to decide a winner. If it comes out a draw, then the both teams are awarded one point. If a winner is decided in the poll, then that team is given 3 points.

An extra point is given if both posters post a graphic and one is taken away if someone fails to post a graphic. So, in a scenario where Furious Groove are facing off against BLT, let's say. Only BC posts for my team and only Theo posts from BLT, then those two graphics will got to public vote. If Theo's graphic is better than BC's then BLT will gain three point but will lose one of those because TLC failed to submit one. Furious groove would receive no points for losing and would indeed go into negative points as one is deducted for my no-show.

Clear? Any questions?

EDIT: This thread can be used for any graphics you make that you might want to submit in your respective threads. Get feedback here and post some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back