Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread

I have 16 topics, all of which are pretty general and 6 teams. I will hopefully be making a Youtube video soon to show that nothing fishy is going on. However, I need to wait on my camera charging so it might be an hour or so.

In keeping with our gimmick, Charlie MacDonald and His 49 Cheerleaders' theme song will be:

I have 16 topics, all of which are pretty general and 6 teams. I will hopefully be making a Youtube video soon to show that nothing fishy is going on. However, I need to wait on my camera charging so it might be an hour or so.

That's not necessary Dave. I think everyone knows you're a straight-up, trust worthy guy.

I just kinda want to do it. Might be impossible though.

I will keep you guys informed for sure.

EDIT: BTW, we need a theme song. Any ideas?

Tricky by Run DMC. Look for the Enter the Sandman mix. If not, The Rockafella Stank by Fatboy Slim.

Draw is completed.

Video is filmed (very badly)... But is done.

Uploading to Youtube is commencing and you will have the results very shortly.

By the way, I had to refilm the full thing because I dropped the actual topic into the hat again when I picked it out and unravelled it. The second time I did, as you will see, I did it on my Mum's dresser because:

A) It was actually tidy, unlike my room

And

B) It was bigger flat surface than I have in my room.

Yet I still fucking dropped the last slip of paper....

I picked up and the thought of doing it all again seemed silly. So I am just explaining that little mishap. I promise you that it was the one I picked that I show at the end. You'll see.

Also, I have decided on the theme song for the Tournament. When I said we needed a theme song earlier, I mean Furious Groove did.

Anyway, the theme tune for the tournament is:

Lastly, before the announcement, would someone be so kind as to volunteer to make a graphic banner for the Wingman tournament. Rep for the best one and obviously the best one will be used in every Wingman thread.

I'm down with that.

Furious Groove's song should be the least danceable song ever, just for irony. Make it the 1812 Overture!

And I'll make the banner. What do you need?

Anything.

Just something bannerish. You know, make it bigger than sig limitations in breadth and quite grand. But honestly, it doesn't even need to be grand at all. Just go with your flow.

Ladies and Gentlemen!
Let's get this show on the road!

gwingmanbanner.png

13 men have entered the competition. Only two men, reliant on each other will stand victorious at the end of the day.
One team, vicorious over all the rest. There dominance shown through the might of their work.

ladies and Gentlemen, Graphics Wingman starts

NOW!

The Apple Spitters and Gringo Killers vs Furious Groove (TV)
Scotty/GenMe/DigitalNight vs BLT (Icons – General)
GIMPressionists vs Charlie MacDonald and his 49 Cheerleaders (WWE)

Are the first matches.

Sweet deals got Icons. I'm assuming that being under the general topic it can be an icon of anything from inventions to music to professional wrestling, etc...

Right guys, here is what I need from you before the matches go up on July 1st. If you don't have them into me, I'll just go ahead and make some shit up.

Apple Spitters and Gringo Killers need a slogan

BLT need a slogan (I was thinking about "With a side of awesome")

Scotty/GenMe/DigitalNight need a team name, a slogan and an entrance theme.

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back