Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread

I demand that someone use "Furious Groove" as a name.

In fact, I totally want it now. You cool with that BC?

Probably I'm to late, but screw it.

Applicant Name: Genme

Sample:
csx05.jpg

Sample:
211to60.jpg

Edit: If I didn't make it in time there will be no problem of not being in a team at all.

You're not too late at all. You're in.

I have also spoken to DigitalNight and talked about the competition. DN seems intrigued about it and if DN joins, we have 6 teams!

How fucking awesome is that!

Thank you guys, so much!

Awesome! Then, it's settled.

Myself and BC are losing the "Fat Kids Always Win At Seasaw" moniker and will henceforth be known as "Furious Groove"

Get In The Groove will be our slogan.

My team name is going to be Charlie MacDonald And His 49 Cheerleaders. Our slogan will be "After the game, I'm going to touch YOU down!"

Not really. RatedRKOFreak hasn't responded to my PM yet so we don't have a name or slogan yet.

OK, so here is what we have thus far:

Furious Groove (Dave/BC) - "Get In The Groove"
Charlie MacDonald And His 49 Cheerleaders (Doc/RatedRKOFreak) - "After the game, I'm going to touch YOU down!"
The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers (Riaku/TPP) - No Slogan Yet
GIMPressionists (Stinger/AlladinSane) - "Trying To Make A Lasting GIMPression"
BLT (Theo/TLC) - No Slogan Yet

Unfixed:

GenMe
DigitalNight?

OK guys, I would really like for you guys to maybe work on some slagans and some theme songs for me.

Cheers.

TLC my boy we need ourselves a slogan. We could stick to the BLT type thing and use "Ready to Serve" which could use "serve" as the dance term for owning someone haha.

Well, GenMe is in need of a partner and is definitely a good choice for a partner?

How about it, Scooter?

P.S. Theo, I love slogan!

Probably I'm to late, but screw it.

Applicant Name: Genme

Sample:
csx05.jpg

Sample:
211to60.jpg

Edit: If I didn't make it in time there will be no problem of not being in a team at all.

There we go.

Very good sig-maker IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back