Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread

How fitting it is that he has a Lady Gaga sig if he is going to be named ODD...

Perfect. My team name is ODD. One Doctor Dynasty.

My theme song will be Alejandro.

I am too disappointed to even use the "disappointed" emoticon, Doc.

Alejandro, of all songs... Sheesh!

:)

Alright Dave

Applicants Name: Stinger

Sample of Work
noht78.png

2aj54lf.png

Suggested Category Wrestling, Games, TV, Sports, Music

Thank you, Stinger, my main homie!

Anyway, I was thinking about just going for random name generators in the beginning. Obviously I've scraped that idea now but it was funny to see what we would all be. Here is what the generator said:

Myself / BC - Weird Gold Vanquishers
Theo / TLC - Furious Groove
TPP / Riaku - The Prettiest Lava Barons

And if Doc and Stinger were to team, they would be known as Dung-Eating Metamorphic.

Also, Furious Groove is perhaps the best name ever...

I actually like Furious Groove. Sounds like a pretty awesome bandname. Hmm I might have to figure out a way to combine the two names. The Furious BLT's perhaps, idk lol.

OK, this creates a problem. With RatedRKOFreak coming into the fold, we will need to find him a partner and then a team will have a fortnight off every five weeks on a rotational basis. Or, we could cut it off at 4 teams?

Thoughts?

Whilst that is a good idea, Doc, I am very reluctant to allow anyone to go it alone. In my eyes, it defeats the purpose if being called "Wingman". The whole point of this is for some of the veterans to be able to lend an ear to some of the newer guys and I am very happy with the pairings as they are as it allows for some styles to clash.

Not a bad idea. RKOFreak expressed interest in teaming with me, via PM. I think I'd be a better mentor to him than Stinger since we use the same program. And RatedRViper is viewing this thread, and he uses GIMP. Maybe he could join and team with Stinger?

Me and TPP decided on our team name. Seeing how we are both Boricuas, we are "The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers".

NICE!

I am quite happy with the idea of having three in a team but only have two competitors for each match. Almost like a freebird rule, of sorts, if we can't find another partner.

OK, teams need to be made by the 29th of this month at the latest. That leaves a little more time for people to enter and teams to be made. At that stage, I will take it upon myself to sort any extra details that need to be sorted, regarding teams.

Applicant's Name: AladdinSane

Sample of work:

Kaval.jpg

EvanBourne.jpg

Interested in: Wrestling, Icons

Right, we now have enough people to fill 5 full teams but I am very keen to get an answer from DigitalNight and we shall see where we can go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back