• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Anyone Be Interested In Doing Another Graphics Wingman Contest?

Oh shit! So I did!

Furious Groove was the name and slaying other teams was the game.

Still, the competition could have used you.

These are the participants who still have yet to form a team:

Thesaurus
Xemnas
WWE.IS.AWESOME
Theo

Teams so far:

The D&D Connection- Diablo/Dave
Sting Of Madness- Sound Of Madness/Myself
Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers- TPP/Killjoy

Sorry for not participating this time around, guys. I've really been off Photoshop lately, with the exception of doing things for my own enjoyment.

God, some Graphics mod I am, haha.

Alright so we have:

The Sting Of Madness
The D&D Connection
Theosaurus
The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers
The Axis Of Awesome

Alright, I'm going to start making match-ups, and picking the themes for said match-ups.

I'm good with tagging up with Thesaurus. Still don't have my PS computer back yet, but my house computer does have PS, I'll just have to add some materials to it for things to get flowing in case my laptop isn't back come tourney time.

After choosing out of a hat, the following match-ups and themes for the match-ups have been created.

The D&D Connection vs. Theosaurus (WWE)
The Sting Of Madness vs. Axis Of Awesome (Music)
The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers have a bye

Theo, if you're unable to participate in the following match-up, I can switch your team with TASAGK and you can have a bye for this first-round match.

Once I make the threads, the competition can begin. Good luck to all!

LOLOLOL!

My section for the first match! Go D&D Connection!

The threads are now up in the main DA&G forum, so post your sigs when you're ready. They're due by December 15th. Before anyone asks, I'm very lenient on themes. For example, you can make a sig of Big Daddy V even though he's not with WWE anymore, I'm very lenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back