• Axis Of Awesome

• Theo & His Beard

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
2ykyzhf.png

Graphics Wingman II

[YOUTUBE]Qi8q_t3le60[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome folks to Graphics Wingman II where sig-makers battle it out in a match for sig-making supremacy. We have an excellent match-up for you today, when two teams of excellent sig makers go head to head.

Introducing first, a team that knows how to make sigs, and look good doing it...

Axis Of Awesome!

Their opponents, a team that has been making sigs since the beginning of time...

Theosaurus!

The scheduled category for this match is "Sports." Teams have until January 13th to post their graphic. At which point, two graphics, one from each member must be put forward to the public vote and a winner will be decided.

Please remember that this forum is non-spam, so if you want to discuss any graphic that is posted, please ensure that you follow the spam guidelines and rules for this forum. Alternatively, post your thoughts in the Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread in the Requests sub-forum.

So, with that said, let's get it on!​

Ok well I made this sig ahile ago so I cant remember EXACTLY how I made it. Good luck to the other teams

2h5mwxd.png

This is a rather simple sig. I started off with a plain 500x200 canvas. Then I filled it with the tannish color in the back. Then I messed around with the gradients a bit and got that black color in the middle. Then I added the Tony Romo render. I colorized it to make it match the backround. Time for my weakest part, the text. First I wrote Tony Romo in black. Then I wrote it again but in tan and played around with it. Then I added the true Dallas Cowboy part in black and played around with that. I added a black border and was finished. This sig was very easy to make.

Good Luck Sig Makers!

I'm really sorry that I haven't had the time to make a sig. I've recently got a full time job and I just haven't been able to get on the net much or have the energy to make sigs. Hopefully it is alright if I use a sig that I made not that long ago. If it isn't I will do my best to whip something new up. I feel terrible for using a sig I already created, but I'm not sure I'll be able to fit a sig into my schedule come the deadline. Stinger if you could let me know and if I can't use this one then I will try and get something together.

dpjsdz.png

For those that love the NBA, who doesn't love Blake Griffin? The guy has played like a house on fire this season. Now I'm not 100 percent sure what steps I did here as I made it a week or so ago and my memory just ain't that fresh. But I'll try and give ya the details here. I pretty much used a punch of stocks for this one. I started one off as my background and then placed the image of Griffin dunking over top. I kept it set on normal and just lowered the opacity. Then I added the Griffin text in. I then added my main render of Griffin. Followed that up by adding another stock, set on darken and erased some of it. Then I added an exposure layer followed by a photo filter. Then I added a layer of a dark brown set on lighten for lighting purposes. Next I added a black and white gradient set on darken, 50 opacity. Followed that with a color balance. I then applied my image and sharpened it up a bit. Then I blurred it up a bit. Next I added in the blake text and lowered the opacity and finally sharpened the image once more and added a black border.

168240_490099283405_632423405_5983010_4839555_n.jpg

This is my first sports sig. I chose Terrel Owens. I don't even know who he is. XD
Cut him out. Contrasted him. Grayscaled him. Faded the gray away on the arm holding the football. Surrounded him with rays, and added a backround. I couldn't think of much else to do, but I think it looks decent enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back