Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2323007]Yessssss.........[/QUOTE]

This should be fun. You're an iMPACT player, I'm a B-Teamer and our topic is WWE vs. TNA. I got some ideas already.

Totally dropped the ball on this one. Sorry folks. I totally forgot that this was still going on between home drama, internet drama, hosting two podcasts and working.

Ok just send me a pm if anything happens. If not its no biggy I just thought I would like to get more involved in the sig part of the forum since I feel like this is more of a strong point for me.

Looking to join this whenever the new season opens up or if you guys need a replacement. Don't have much to show you other than my current sig as recently my PC crashed and usually when I upload things for people it was just with imageshack so I didn't have an online database of all my images.

Disappointed in my sig this week. Was in a funk and just didnt turn out how I wanted it. Great sigs from what I've seen so far.

Looking to join this whenever the new season opens up or if you guys need a replacement. Don't have much to show you other than my current sig as recently my PC crashed and usually when I upload things for people it was just with imageshack so I didn't have an online database of all my images.

I think we're going to make new teams after this round with people who are still legitimately interested in doing this.

Disappointed in my sig this week. Was in a funk and just didnt turn out how I wanted it. Great sigs from what I've seen so far.

I like yours a lot Theo.

I'm still up for doing Wingman despite my absence this round. I'm still in Spain but should be back to sig making within a couple of week. I managed to find an internet connection here so I thought i'd give my Wingman status.

On a side note, are we doing a new poster thing for NOC? I thought SummerSlam's one went down really well.

I'm still up for doing Wingman despite my absence this round. I'm still in Spain but should be back to sig making within a couple of week. I managed to find an internet connection here so I thought i'd give my Wingman status.

On a side note, are we doing a new poster thing for NOC? I thought SummerSlam's one went down really well.

Oh hey, welcome back! Fuel took your place for this round.

As for the poster thing, I believe we will pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back