Would Anyone Be Interested In Doing Another Graphics Wingman Contest?

I fully expect to win this competition. I think TLC and I did last time, as far I knew.

I don't even have a fucking partner yet, so it won't be too hard to beat me.

I don't even have a fecking partner yet, so it won't be too hard to beat me.

I don't even have a fucking partner yet, so it won't be too hard to beat me.

Actually, you were probably the best guy the last time we did this. You sig in every round was always fantastic. It would probably still be a challenge. Plus, your team was the only team we didnt beat.

To be fair, it's only because I fucking own... Kidding!

Nah, when we did it last time, I was really into sig-making. Now... Not so much. That being said, I still have it in me. Need a partner though.

Oh shoot. I didnt know Dave signed up. In that case, we have 10 participants, and we'll have 5 teams. Which means that there will be no team with 3 members. I guess a team will either get a bye one week, or we may have a 3-way match-up.

By the way, Me and Sound Of Madness are partners. Our team name will be "Sting Of Madness"

Theme Song:

[YOUTUBE]Sb1NaqB_thg[/YOUTUBE]

Presenting:

THE D&D CONNECTION!

[YT]RzQlpOW0kj4[/YT]

This is the team to beat as the only remaining winner of the last competition teams up with one of the most promising and talented sig-makers in recent WZ history.

Angelic Diablo and Super Dave have joined forces to create the early favourites in this competition. These guys are going to be the team to beat. Make no mistake!​

BTW Stinger, the best way to go about the 5 team scenario is to have one team take a week off. A triple threat match up sort of overpopulates the match, I thought. Alternate the weeks off from week to week and everything will go down nicely.

Presenting:

THE D&D CONNECTION!

[YT]RzQlpOW0kj4[/YT]

This is the team to beat as the only remaining winner of the last competition teams up with one of the most promising and talented sig-makers in recent WZ history.

Angelic Diablo and Super Dave have joined forces to create the early favourites in this competition. These guys are going to be the team to beat. Make no mistake!​

BTW Stinger, the best way to go about the 5 team scenario is to have one team take a week off. A triple threat match up sort of overpopulates the match, I thought. Alternate the weeks off from week to week and everything will go down nicely.

Sounds good, my friend.

Remember that name because we will be the team walking away with the championship.

Oh hell yeah my brother testify!!

I will be making a custom made championship...which spins. LOL

edit:
262l26x.png

Damn it. I should of signed up, I miss making sigs. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing the teams sigs.

What a horrible belt that is! Not even our wonderful logo can save it!

Damn it. I should of signed up, I miss making sigs. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing the teams sigs.

You should have signed up, Partner! You are half of the reigning champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back