With every column, he sinks further into insanity

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
One more time, given that this relates to the main page, as do a multitude of other threads, I am sure there is no problem with me making a thread here.

Also, I am sure the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" will hijack this and make it about me, even though they want me to talk about wrestling. Since the column to which I will make reference is on what is a (marginal) wresling site, I am appealing to my fans.

Madden the Mark has written that he thinks he should be paid for the footage of his time in WCW as it appears on the Network he previously said he didn't care about. Here's the thing: Unless you have been receiving residuals, as stated in the contract you originally signed with WCW, you are not entitiled to anything.

Madden claims that he got "fan mail" supporting his work. I call bullshit. Madden, as far as announcers go, well, you're a helluva writer.:rolleyes: You were so bad, people used to think that Schiavone was good just because they didn't have to listen to you.

But, if you're serious about wanting money from the E for work you did for a company that went belly up, and was purchased after you were gone, go ahead and try and sue Vince. First, you were not under contract when the E bought WCW, therefore, they owe you nothing in compensation for that, and I will bet money that you don't have a residuals clause in that old contract. WCW, for all their flaws, would not have put themselves in a situation where they'd still be paying you after they got rid of you. In court, you would have to prove that WCW had paid you residuals and that you had an agreement with the E to continue. And, Champ, if you were able to prove any of that, guess what? I would bank on the fact that the E would just cut you out, thus making the programming even more enjoyable.

Clearly he was being sarcastic. I'm not a fan of the guy either, but just because he's not agreeable doesn't mean he's incapable of sarcasm.

Also, I think your avatar should be Eddie the Head from the World Slavery Tour poster. Your avatar is too modest at the moment. But then again, I don't know if I should associate my favourite music album with such a travesty as yourself.

Yet he's the one making a living doing it, and all those who consider him the idiot continue to read his work and give his article hits.

Hmmm...

Alright! Another thread to bitch about Mark Madden! Keep fueling his fire, kid. I bet he loves it when idiots tell him how stupid he is. He is probably reading this right now as he stands in line at the bank to cash his paycheck from a job where he gets paid to rile up the morons.

Alright! Another thread to bitch about Mark Madden! Keep fueling his fire, kid. I bet he loves it when idiots tell him how stupid he is. He is probably reading this right now as he stands in line at the bank to cash his paycheck from a job where he gets paid to rile up the morons.

I know you don't know what irony is, clearly, but you really should....

Yet he's the one making a living doing it, and all those who consider him the idiot continue to read his work and give his article hits.

Hmmm...

You think he is "making a living" off a shitty column on a hack website? Jesus, kid, you're crazier that Madden the Mark and more delusional than the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" combined.

Clearly he was being sarcastic. I'm not a fan of the guy either, but just because he's not agreeable doesn't mean he's incapable of sarcasm.

Also, I think your avatar should be Eddie the Head from the World Slavery Tour poster. Your avatar is too modest at the moment. But then again, I don't know if I should associate my favourite music album with such a travesty as yourself.

Noooooooo........Really???? :rolleyes:

And the fucked up thing is, he has a column here, and you don't. Amiright?

No justice in this world.

You think he is "making a living" off a shitty column on a hack website? Jesus, kid, you're crazier that Madden the Mark and more delusional than the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" combined.

The thing is: he is.

But let me be more specific for you, big guy. He makes a living off analyzing wrestling and also sports in general. No, he isn't paying his mortgage with his Crave checks. This is one aspect of his career.

complaining_01.png

All the while complaining about how his thread is going to get hijuacked.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand welcome to The Prison, LBK.

The thing is: he is.

But let me be more specific for you, big guy. He makes a living off analyzing wrestling and also sports in general. No, he isn't paying his mortgage with his Crave checks. This is one aspect of his career.

That wasn't what you wrote. My comment was about this column and you claimed that he "made a living" doing it. You can change what you claim to have meant now that you know you're wrong. It's ok. The rest of the crew does that all the time.

Where did I write this "blog", lil bitch? Oh, do you not know the difference between a blog and a thread on a message board? There's that lack of general knowledge that you have again.
It's somewhere in the difference between figurative and literal speech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back