• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the Most misused Talent on the WWE Roster

kingofkings6405

Dark Match Jobber
Who is the Most Mis Used Talent on the WWE Roster ?

I really think that there is a list of guys who have so much talent but are misused in a big way. I have to go with first Shelton Benjamin ..talent all the way. The guy just needs to polish up his mic skills and I believe he can go places. The wwe just needs to help get him n the right direction. Shelton has the talent the stamina and the over look to make it if he is given the oppritunity.

co-sign, its definitely shelton benjamin. He's without a doubt the most athletic guy on the roster n he still hasnt gotten a decent push. Hes improving his mic skills, i saw that much last week on raw when he was talkin to coach. He seemed pretty comfortable and sounded really intense when they were talkin. Maybe this "being held back cause im black" gimmick might work out.

so was benoit but they Us-titled him to keep him out of the main event

Orton keeps failing drug tests, I think keeping him out the main event is his punishment (as well as numerous suspensions)

If it was anyone else they would have been fired by now, luckily Vince sees Orton has a real superstar in this business for a long time to come and keeps giving him a second chance. Plus this is someone Vince really can't afford to lose to TNA.

lol hmm

until recently Edge was being misused, and you cant argue that..
same with Rob Van Dam, and they are totally misusing Kane as well...

I have to say that its been over 8 years since Kane has been champ. Whats the dillio with that? I say that Mr. Benjamin isnt being used right either.

Forgot another one. Matt Hardy!

Writer: "Hey Vince we've got another over rated turd debuting on Smackdown tonight, how should we book him?"

Vince: "Ah just throw him in there and have him squash Matt Hardy..."

This process seems to becoming quite repetative for Matt Hardy these days.

You just made a damn good point Jericho! They do beat the hell outta Hardy every week thats pretty funny.

zone3og said:
You just made a damn good point Jericho! They do beat the hell outta Hardy every week thats pretty funny.

Hardy I think has jobbed to every heel on Smackdown now.

I just saw him jobbing to Chavo tonight on Smackdown like a matter of minutes ago...

(Smackdown is on here in the UK right now as it's 11.45 at night incase any Americans are confused lol)

kingofkings6405 said:
Who is the Most Mis Used Talent on the WWE Roster ?

I really think that there is a list of guys who have so much talent but are misused in a big way. I have to go with first Shelton Benjamin ..talent all the way. The guy just needs to polish up his mic skills and I believe he can go places. The wwe just needs to help get him n the right direction. Shelton has the talent the stamina and the over look to make it if he is given the oppritunity.
i agree shelton benjamin is the most misused talent the wwe has for some reason vince doen't see him as a star, maybe because of sub-par mic skills but even vince can't miss shelton is one of the most talented people on his roster.there are so many misused talents in the wwe matt hardy,jamie noble (did anyone see his matches in roh),paul london,brain"spanky"kendrick,rob van dam,jimmy wang yang,and so many more.

i think that kane is the most underrated. its almost as if the wwe has forgotten the significance of his character altogether. maybe at the reunion we'll see taker and kane interact and break some of the ice between them.

Wall_of_Jericho said:
Forgot another one. Matt Hardy!

Writer: "Hey Vince we've got another over rated turd debuting on Smackdown tonight, how should we book him?"

Vince: "Ah just throw him in there and have him squash Matt Hardy..."

This process seems to becoming quite repetative for Matt Hardy these days.

Well that one is self-explanatory, Hardy screwed himself with the Edge-Lita situation. Vince is making him sweat it out of a while until they re-unite him and Jeff.

showtyme27 said:
i agree shelton benjamin is the most misused talent the wwe has for some reason vince doen't see him as a star, maybe because of sub-par mic skills but even vince can't miss shelton is one of the most talented people on his roster.there are so many misused talents in the wwe matt hardy,jamie noble (did anyone see his matches in roh),paul london,brain"spanky"kendrick,rob van dam,jimmy wang yang,and so many more.

How can London and Kendrick be misused? They are the Tag Champs aren't they?

wow no one mentioned eugene? jeez nick dinsmore (aka eugene) could wrestle circles around most of the top guys, they just dont let him. definitely the most misused...

Easy, Shelton Benjamin. Idk why you people are saying Orton, because he doesn't deserve it, I think he's failed about 3 drug tests, and he's a fuck head backstage. As soon as he cleans up, then yea sure, he's WWE Championship material.

i remeber the shelton shawn match where shelton get sweet chin musiced off the top rope if shelton was booked in more of those matches he would be gr8

I believe Charlie Haas is being misused. He came back to the WWE and had some good matches with Shelton Benjamin. Now he's teaming up with Viscera on Heat. Two more misused wrestlers are Rob Conway and Eugene. I've watched them for years on OVW before they came to WWE and they are former OVW Champion but in WWE they can't find a persona that can place them umong the ranks of Cena and the rest of the top stars.

Shelton Benjamin without a doubt.. Guy is the best athelete on Raw as well as a good wrestler... Im hoping he gets a push.

Shelton Benjamin, and possibly Gregory Helms, I know hes the Cruiserweight champ and stuff but he gets terrible storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back