• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What WWE Superstar is the most misused?

I would also have to throw R-Truth out there. They built this guy up as a tough guy from "the hood" in North Carolina only for him to come in and resume the singing and dancing that K-Kwik left off on. He has a really good look and has decent mic skills. His in ring ability is good, I feel if they put him as a serious character he could be a big contender.

I would also have to throw R-Truth out there. They built this guy up as a tough guy from "the hood" in North Carolina only for him to come in and resume the singing and dancing that K-Kwik left off on. He has a really good look and has decent mic skills. His in ring ability is good, I feel if they put him as a serious character he could be a big contender.

I was wondering when someone would mention him. He is definately underused. Of all the guys mentioned, with the exception of Christian, this guy is the most over with the crowd. They need to do something with him. A lot of people don't like his flashyness, I do, its a different style.

And what about Gail Kim? Shes got the skills, but she hasn't been seen in a few weeks. I actually think she will get a push, shes too good a wrestler.

In my opinion Chavo Guerrero is the most under used superstar in the WWE. Here's the facts.

Many would consider under used as someone who doesn't get TV time I'm thinking of it in terms of a guy not being allowed to flash his talent and thrive because of it. If we use MY definition then without a doubt Chavo is it.

Think about it he's a guy who can take any gimmick given to him, and make it work. If you'd like proof look no further then Kerwin White, or even his run in WCW with his stuffed horse Pepe.

In the ring he definitely has the stuff. A great, and expansive moveset, an ability to sell almost every move preformed on him, and the uncanny knack for being a great ring general

BUT.....

He is instead used as a comedic mid-card jobber in a very weak WWE mid-card division. I ask you is this really fair?

First ever post...

I have to agree with almost everyone in saying The Brian Kendrick is the most misused. I think it's obvious who has the most long-term draw potential between TBK and the likes of Goldust and Hornswoggle. But not if he jobs to them again and again. Why did they even start his tag title hunt storyline? If only he were on the same brand as Dolph Ziggler or Zack Ryder, two other misused superstars I picture as a perfect tag compliment. Or Ezekiel Jackson... Hmmm....

I would also list John Morrison as misused. As much as they are pushing him right now, he will NEVER be a top face unless they let him get on the mic, beat someone other than Shelton Benjamin, and change his gimmick somewhat. Morrison is one of my very favorites, and I love his gimmick, but his transition from heel to face consisted entirerly of starting to smile and beating Shelton instead of Evan Bourne or Cryme Tyme.

Finally, the entire tag division is misused. They said again on this week's Smackdown! that The World's Greatest Tag Team is NOT going to officially reunite. So... rather than have a legitimate contender to the Colons or Priceless, Haas and Benjamin will flounder in singles? One would think creative broke up Miz and Morrison, Hawkins and Ryder, and even Finlay and Hornswoggle to allow new teams to emerge. Not EXACTLY what has been happening so far.

I Might Be Been Bias Here But I Think That Randy Orton Is Getting Missused

Just Look What He Done

Punted Mr Mcmahon
Won Royal Rumble
Claimed He Had Ied Which Was Brilliant And Interesting
Then He Gets Put Up Against Supershane Who Makes Him Look Terrible
Beats Supershane Then Punts Him
Triple H Then Comes Into Play And Buries Orton
Rko's Stephanie Gave Him The Best Heat I Have Seen In Years
Makes Orton Run About The Building At Raw Like A Coward
Ddt's And Kisses Stephanie Gave Him The Best Heat I Have Seen In Years
Then Orton Comes Out And Tells Everyone Ied Was A Joke Which Further Messed Up The Storyline
Gets Beaten Up By Vince, Supershane And Triple H
Triple H Buries Orton At Wrestlemania 25
Have Orton Win Wwe Title In A Joke Match At Backlash
Have Orton Win By Dq At Judgement Day Make Him Look Like A Coward Again
Have Orton Loose The Wwe Title In 7 Minutes At Extreme Rules
The Next Night On Raw They Strip Batista Of Wwe Title Because Of An Injury He Had For Weeks
Triple H Comes Back And Yet Again Buries Orton

Sorry About The Rant But Wwe Is Screwing The Greatest Thing They Have Had In Years

Sorry buddy, but it's not WWE screwing Orton, it's WWE giving Orton everything despite his shortcomings. Have you heard one of his promos? It's a catatonic, monotone mess. No inflection, no feeling unless you count him "getting angry" and looking like he has to take a massive shit. WWE is handing him everything, it's Orton who can't get the crowd to give a shit. He has Triple H to feud against! One of the most over faces in WWE, and Orton can't scrape sustainable heat against him. It's pathetic.

So. That'll also serve as half of my answer. As for someone getting a push they don't deserve, look at Orton. He's being misused, only not as you guys may think.

I'll say Goldust is being underutilized. He's shown he can work and get the crowd interested, yet he's being used to babysit the midget. At least give him a shot WWE. If he fails, then shun him to jobber hell.

Also, I'd say Flair was being used wrong in his recent mini-feud with Orton. He shouldn't have "competed" with Orton in that un-sanctioned parking lot shit. He should have communicated his dislike, maybe be the manager for the Anti-Legacy faction, or even become Raw GM (which is most likely going to happen this Monday, ugh) and keep the pressure on Orton. You can do that without getting in a 10 minute waste of a main-event.

well to me its big show, he is huge and can work well as a big guy. His abilities in the ring for a giant are pretty good. He is a former champion and he gets hs ass beat to cena at every ppv which is bad for him, big time. Him ad lesner and angle were pretty damn good matches. Big show is nt the best wrestler but his for his size.

i am glad that they are giving dolph and morrison there shots, to me they are the future. Benjamin to, but they have been screwing him lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back