• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the Most misused Talent on the WWE Roster

id say kurt angle when he was in wee
cmon hes shoudl be playing edges part and rivaling iwht cena

Shelton he wrestles on heat when he should be on raw And ppv's

because matt hardy sucks. he is a super uber generic worker with a pathetic amount of moves. he just cemented his place in history with the TLC matches. take those away and edge, christian, hardy's are nothing. the dudleys were already established and can be remembered for much more than those matches.

shelton benjamin is sooo misused.he had to job to ****** hardy.and so is orton in the fucking i-c division.

yea i agree man shelton is nice.....and ortons the man......i say shelton and orton get pushed to the wwe division.....but being that shelton has been misused so long nothin can help him. only thing that might help him is winning the royal rumble, the money in the bank match or a hot #1 contender 4-6man battle royal..orton i know is just currently bein held back from the top spot b/c they cant rely on him cus he keep smokin da weed...but he still da man...they should should use him soon.

mysticx0 said:
because matt hardy sucks. he is a super uber generic worker with a pathetic amount of moves. he just cemented his place in history with the TLC matches. take those away and edge, christian, hardy's are nothing. the dudleys were already established and can be remembered for much more than those matches.

R U nuts... ur trying to say now that the 2 time wwe champ, 10 time tag champ, edge is nothing without the tlc matches? i mean, thats just not true..

but... hardy def doesnt prove anything to anyone ever, he was sooooo over vs edge in the cage match, but thats just cause edge is that good of a heel, and the fans felt sorry for hardy cause edge stole his girl... he cant be big unlesss hes back with jeff, period, hes always been a singles jobber.

the most underused talent was prolly justin credible til they released him, he was a champ and has skills and he just was a jobber.

Either Shelton Benjamin (I do not need to elaborate cuz all of you guys have already done that) or Gregory Helms...

Now I know that Helms is the Cruiserweight champ, but how many people really know that? Fact is, he's one of the most creative wrestlers in the WWE and he'll put on a great match with anyone. Quite frankly, he's a guy who'll make his opponents look good. He'd be a fascinating addition to the X-Division

Hands down Shelton Benjamin. He doesn't have a backround of High School wrestling for nothing.

Oh come on no mention for Simon Dean? Atleast Shelton Benjamin was an IC champion Simon Dean hasn't been a champion of anything.

Dont agree do a youtube search on the wrestler "Nova" and you'll see.

Yah Nova use to be in ecw with bwo and stuff

But SHelton was being used so much when his Momma was there but she went somewhere and know Shelton is not being used

ShawnEdison said:
lol hmm

until recently Edge was being misused, and you cant argue that..
same with Rob Van Dam, and they are totally misusing Kane as well...
Edge is not misused and i can argue that.
He should not be in the main event picture he should be in the indies or tna or some other third rate company.

Matt Hardy, Jeff hardy, Shanoon moore, Shane Helms(greg helms) should be in the main event picture, but the two people who are misused the most are rey mysterio and booby lashley. They should not be in the main event. Lashley has no mic skills and rey has no mic skills. And both of their storylines suck. Lashley should be in the us hunt, but rey should still be in the cruiserweight hunt.

dboy1373 said:
Edge is not misused and i can argue that.
He should not be in the main event picture he should be in the indies or tna or some other third rate company.

i wish Edge would go to TNA then he could reunite with Chistian an feud with team 3D, and The James Gang

by the way he WAS misused a couple of years back, he is not being misused anymore though

The whole cruiserweight division is misused. WWE had the potential to have the best cruiserweight division ever after WW & ECW went under, but NNNNOOOOO..... Vince doesn't like them, he has a boner for big dumb oafs like the Great Kali and shit

For my money the most misused talents of the last two years in WWE are easily Benoit and Angle. Looks like they finished the job with Angle and that ship has sailed. Benoit, upon his return, sure as hell doesn't need to be festering on the Smackdown midcard of all places. I mean, at WM20 he beat HHH and Michaels' collective asses for the World strap. Now if anyone who is halfway sane realizes this fact, it doesn't take a masters degree to see that Benoit is by far the most misused on the roster at present. He should be fighting tooth and nail for the top spot in the heavyweight division constantly. Anything else for him at this point is an insult to good wrestling, period.

Kasey said:
For my money the most misused talents of the last two years in WWE are easily Benoit and Angle. Looks like they finished the job with Angle and that ship has sailed. Benoit, upon his return, sure as hell doesn't need to be festering on the Smackdown midcard of all places. I mean, at WM20 he beat HHH and Michaels' collective asses for the World strap. Now if anyone who is halfway sane realizes this fact, it doesn't take a masters degree to see that Benoit is by far the most misused on the roster at present. He should be fighting tooth and nail for the top spot in the heavyweight division constantly. Anything else for him at this point is an insult to good wrestling, period.

^^^I couldn't agree more Kasey.

Two years after winning the WHC at WrestleMania 20, he shouldn't have been defending the US Title against crappy JBL at this years 'Mania, that's just insulting. Benoit should always be in the main event picture because he can actually have really great wrestling matches, unlike talentless pieces of crap like Batista.

shayx said:
^^^I couldn't agree more Kasey.

Two years after winning the WHC at WrestleMania 20, he shouldn't have been defending the US Title against crappy JBL at this years 'Mania, that's just insulting. Benoit should always be in the main event picture because he can actually have really great wrestling matches, unlike talentless pieces of crap like Batista.
It pisses me off to no end that Benoit, a guy who is capable of wrestling 30 minute (non-Iron man) matches on TV is relegated to the midcard wrestling a hick schlep like Layfield? Give me a break. Wrestlemania 20 was saved by Benoit. He doesn't need gimmicks. He just needs to go out there and kick ass. He's been over for well over a decade and has never had to have a character shift at any time because he commands respect from wrestlers and fans alike because HE is "that damn good." Not even the "King of Kings" can say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back