Who Does[n't] Deserve It?

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Two questions:

1) Which poster(s) have considerably high rep that doesn't deserve it?

2) Which poster(s) have considerably great posts that don't have the rep to boot, but should?

My answers:

1) Before he was gone, E7
2) Chill, Dexter & cool_guy_12 - Great posters with great knowledge with what they post. Albeit two I dont think have been in the Bar Room.

Your answers?

1. Me. Seriously, I think X once repped me for keeping the ECW LD alive and it gave me two bars at once. And Becca repped me for making a sig. I appreciate the rep, but it got me full bars way too quick.

2. Mustang Sally. I really like her for some reason.

a lot of people don't deserve it. I for one think that rep should only be on in the non spam zones.

It's the rep inflation 48, I've thought the same thing for awhile now. Back in the day there was literally maybe 3 people on this ENTIRE forum who had a full green bar. Now there's people with like 20 posts who have full green bars. We really should find a way to upgrade the rep, I've been thinking we should find a way to add another rep bar under the current one.

The solution is to require 1000 points for a dark green bar, and 2000 for a bright green. When you can supply two bright greens by yourself if the chips fall into place X, you know we need to increase the amount needed. My way, you'd need 17,000 points for a full bar.

It's the rep inflation 48, I've thought the same thing for awhile now. Back in the day there was literally maybe 3 people on this ENTIRE forum who had a full green bar. Now there's people with like 20 posts who have full green bars. We really should find a way to upgrade the rep, I've been thinking we should find a way to add another rep bar under the current one.

You just want a longer rep penis X admit it. If not longer, thicker. :lmao:

Why not have sections for the rep penis? Still use the 11 bar thingy, but once you reach a certain amount, you rep bar is reset to one but a notification underneath the rep bar says you are at stage one or something.

EDIT: Or just increase the rep penis to make it go across the whole screen. Like a 100 barred penis?

As relatively new to the forums, and with some of the reppings I've recieved/seen, I think rep should be doled out sparingly, rather than green repping someone simply because their post made you laugh. The whole thing loses its importance in such a magnitude.

As relatively new to the forums, and with some of the reppings I've recieved/seen, I think rep should be doled out sparingly, rather than green repping someone simply because their post made you laugh. The whole thing loses its importance in such a magnitude.

That's just it though, rep doesn't mean a god damn thing to be honest. We know who the good posters are, and who isn't. We literally had a rep ****ing thread a few weeks back, so people were getting rep for no reason. There ain't no point in arguing who should have rep or not, because honestly, it don't matter.

That's just it though, rep doesn't mean a god damn thing to be honest. We know who the good posters are, and who isn't. We literally had a rep ****ing thread a few weeks back, so people were getting rep for no reason. There ain't no point in arguing who should have rep or not, because honestly, it don't matter.

This.

Not to put down FalK's thread (especially since I got honorably mentioned... thanks!), I still think it's worth talking about who the good posters are. I just think that when you start talking about new posters (like myself, for example) having the same size rep penis as a vet (pretty much... all the rest of you), that's maybe just taking it a little too seriously.

I don't really give a fuck about my rep penis, and I hope you guys don't care about it either. I'd rather you just decide if I'm a decent poster or not, and I'll decide the same about you guys. Ya know?

This.

Not to put down FalK's thread (especially since I got honorably mentioned... thanks!), I still think it's worth talking about who the good posters are. I just think that when you start talking about new posters (like myself, for example) having the same size rep penis as a vet (pretty much... all the rest of you), that's maybe just taking it a little too seriously.

I don't really give a fuck about my rep penis, and I hope you guys don't care about it either. I'd rather you just decide if I'm a decent poster or not, and I'll decide the same about you guys. Ya know?

If that were the case Dexter, you would be in the Top 10 posting list. Just saying...

Speaking about rep.

Marquis, suck it. Just because I don't like Silent Hill doesn't give you a reason to cry about it.

A Hall Of Fame would definitely not create drama...it would make people stop worrying about rep so much though, at least those who want to make a lasting impression on these forums.

Fuck's sake, 48.7, it's obvious he was asking if it meant that it would be more than an aesthetic change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back