Name your 5 favorite Luthers

• Thread starter Rated_R_4_Royal_Rumble
  • Start date
:lmao:

3951276951_05fdd1b9c0.jpg

1. GuyCompton - He makes me laugh

2. HHHKing13 - He's very solid

3. The Game Rage - I think he used to be a prick. I like him now

4. Dagger Dias - Actually got off his ass and posted.

5. Tastycles - He needs no explanation

I should put Macca The Widowmaker in here somewhere for making me laugh. If he could post decent non-spam he would be a force to be reckoned with.

If you combined the 5 posters I listed, you pretty much have a great poster, and they're all good - excellent in their own right

I am going to take this as the favourite posters who I like to read rather than as the posters I like the most. Not that I don't like these posters as well- but its hard to like people that don't really notice you :p

Xfearbefore/Mr Eko
From the South/ Lil Wes is my big daddy
Slyfox696
Klunderbunker
IrishCanadian25
Tdingle
Jmt225
TheOneBigWill

There are others posters I like to read ofcourse- but whenever one of these posters make a point its generally worth reading regardless of how faulty/biased/petty or indeed insightfull/witty/clever they may be sometimes :D

I am going to take this as the favourite posters who I like to read rather than as the posters I like the most. Not that I don't like these posters as well- but its hard to like people that don't really notice you :p

Xfearbefore/Mr Eko
From the South/ Lil Wes is my big daddy
Slyfox696
Klunderbunker
IrishCanadian25
Tdingle
Jmt225
TheOneBigWill

There are others posters I like to read ofcourse- but whenever one of these posters make a point its generally worth reading regardless of how faulty/biased/petty or indeed insightfull/witty/clever they may be sometimes :D

Best typo ever

You all wound me...

Fuck you all... fuck you all in the ass with a rusted fucking dagger.

Except for CH David and IC25.

Sorry DMan. There are a ton o people on my honorablt mention list for both lists. You, Dagger, Sid, CH, and GuyCompton are on both of my lists.-

No need for excuses, Doc. I hate everyone now.

Now no one deserves to see my personal list.

You turned your backs on ME! I snapped...I was a victim! Well enough is enough!

In noooo particular order;

D-Man, FTS, Becca, NSL, Tasty.

HM: Dave, NorCal, Lariat, CH, and a few people I'm prrrobably forgetting who will say Fuck You to me. Cause they're cool and I'm not.

Also, Not X. ;)

In noooo particular order;

D-Man, FTS, Becca, NSL, Tasty.

HM: Dave, NorCal, Lariat, CH, and a few people I'm prrrobably forgetting who will say Fuck You to me. Cause they're cool and I'm not.

Also, Not X. ;)

Your name is already Blade, so no rusty dagger for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back