Your 5 Favorite Posters?

Fav posters have to be
Notorious-Close personal friend of mine, plus he always knows what he's talkin about.
Dagger Diaz-I almost never disagree with this guy, and he's a good man.
JMT-One of the best minds in the MMA section
INDY-One of those great minds in MMA
SSC-Always get a kick out of his posts

dx.jpg

Yeaaaaah......

D-Man, I always enjoy your posts. The more inappropriate the better. Plus, your location is where I want to be. Your on my list.

Nate should be on my list too. All around great poster!

D-Man, I always enjoy your posts. The more inappropriate the better. Plus, your location is where I want to be. Your on my list.

At first I was like, "New Jersey? Whaaaat?" Then I remembered where D-Man is supposedly located.

My Favorite Posters:

- Dave - Great guy and he knows a lot about Cinema.
- JGlass - He is a good Non-Spam Poster and i always follow every post in that area.
- Mustang Sally - She is good!! :)
- Hamler - I love this guy!! Funny and he knows a bit about everything.
- JWGunslinger - Good wrestlezone pal that i follow every post!

(ya JW i'm a stalker xD)

D- Man
Slyfox
KB
SSC
Xfear

I could keep going and list Doc (when he's not tweeting) Dave, Chuh, Guy, Tdigs, etc.

Here are the people who I always stop to read:

Mitch - Because I like his posts and he's the only man I know that can make Hollywood films sound the least bit palatable (get this man a job as a marketing exec for a studio, now!).

LSN80 - He likes Hoop Dreams and he's seen Cannibal Holocaust, 'nuff said.

Coco - He's funny as shit.

GD/Milenko - See above.

Uncle Chester - See above.

SalvIsWin - Because he's Canadian but has this laughable hard-on for American liberals. All of his posts come off like Michael Moore and Robert Greenwald sound bites and I wouldn't be surprised if he fondles Charles Ferguson's plums while he types out his responses in the Cigar Lounge.

That's it for now.

Reactions: gd
Ive been on here for over a year and not on anyones list.. Damn. When i get internet at home ill make a name for myself on here, i swear!

Ive been on here for over a year and not on anyones list.. Damn. When i get internet at home ill make a name for myself on here, i swear!

Call out someone on their bullshit and promote yourself. Don't go too overboard with the promotion, though, or else you'll end up like Gaping Anus.

Personal Favorites Overall

JGlass-always has been pretty cool
SSC-Is my mentor
Dave-Overall nice guy who made my Sig.
Brain-My personal favorite wrestling non spam poster
Gaping Anus-has always been a cool guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members