Your 5 Favorite Posters?

Two mentions!? For real guys? Damn. If I had feelings they'd probably be hurt right now.

Fav Regarding Posting

IC
X
D-Man
Sly
Norcal
jmt

Fav Regarding Everything Else

Guy
Sam
Serious Jones
NorCal
SNS
Doc
Coco/GD

I thought I'd at least be on Armbars list.

Well fuck you.

I thought I'd at least be on Armbars list.

Well fuck you.

If I were to break it down more you would be! The first is wrestling related and the second is basically just who makes me laugh the most. you could fit on either but I was trying to keep it small. Guys like you, Crock, Theo, Indy, Dewey and Jose are all right up and pretty interchangeable.

Two mentions!? For real guys? Damn. If I had feelings they'd probably be hurt right now.

Fav Regarding Posting

IC
X
D-Man
Sly
Norcal
jmt

Fav Regarding Everything Else

Guy
Sam
Serious Jones
NorCal
SNS
Doc
Coco/GD

I'll be honest, I don't do much else on this forum but post. So yeah, I must give great head or something.

Reactions: gd
I'll be honest, I don't do much else on this forum but post. So yeah, I must give great head or something.

It more meant that D-Man or IC don't make me lawl as frequently as say you or Guy, in addition to your non spam posting. Doc was on that list because I genuinely find things he says interesting believe it or not ha.

I can't get the bloody nest where you need to do 10 jumps in the first island.

Piece of piss, man. Just tap the screen - tap, don't hold - to slow your momentum. Don't hold while you're actually on the hill. You can hit about 13 or 14 great slides that way. There's probably a YouTube video around somewhere, I dunno.

I'm currently completely stuck on the 'Be in Fever mode for 34 seconds' objective. I've got to 32 seconds before faceplanting the tip of a hill.

My record is 92.1 seconds. You just have to memorise the hills and, using the tapping method, control your momentum. It's possible to get 34 seconds on the first island alone if you go slow enough.

My record is 92.1 seconds. You just have to memorise the hills and, using the tapping method, control your momentum. It's possible to get 34 seconds on the first island alone if you go slow enough.

That's probably where I'm going wrong, I tend to get a shit load of speed up and not be in full control. At that point it's simply a game of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back