Honorable Mentions:
KB
Sly
Me
Tasty
Becca
Ricky
Will(Where the hell has he been?)

You like angry posters. And, if you like me that much, head to general wrestling section.

I would have thought you were above needng a list as confirmation of my love for you.

You Know I think you're awesome. <3

Otherwise you wouldn't follow me on Twitter/friend on FB. Which, incidentally, all of my facebook friends are now twitter followers.:lmao:

All of them but one.... Dagger will never follow anyone on twitter.

Including you. I synced my Twitter account to my Facebook account. Now, most of my status updates are tweets. Didn't you wonder why so many of my updates were so short last night?

In terms of posts I read: Tenta, Dave, Tastycles, NorCal, and X.

For favorite people: Tenta, Dave, Dexter, Theo, and Zero.

Throw in th3truthiness on both those lists. He needs to post more nonspam and is an awesome guy.

Fuck you.

Well I got one mention, an honorable mention from X. But fuck it, I"m on the moderators page so I count it when someone says staff.

IN short, my top 5 will be up when I finish eating and sober up slightly.

In no order:

CH, SuperCrazy, Lee, KB, NorCal

<3

1. D-Man. Always read his stuff, and love every bit of it.

2. NSL. I can usually count on him to keep me company on those lonely weekend nights...;)

3. Thunder Dave. He is my broski, and makes good posts.

4. KB. KB and I may not interact much, but damn he does a shit ton of stuff. And his reviews are epic.

5. FTS. His posts are always well thought out, and I may disagree with him saying Punk sucks, but other than that, FTS rules.

Honorable Mention.

Phoenix, IC25, Tdigs, NorCal, Monkey, and probably others that I don't feel like trying to remember.

<3

2. NSL. I can usually count on him to keep me company on those lonely weekend nights...;)

4. KB. KB and I may not interact much, but damn he does a shit ton of stuff. And his reviews are epic.

5. FTS. His posts are always well thought out, and I may disagree with him saying Punk sucks, but other than that, FTS rules.

Honorable Mention.

Phoenix, IC25, Tdigs, NorCal, Monkey, and probably others that I don't feel like trying to remember.

Thanks CH. Fuck you you're out of the Midwest Connection. :(

<3

Honorable Mention.

Fuck you, David. That is all.

In no particular order:

Dagger Dias- Great poster. He's been somewhat of a mentor me in the short amount of time I've been here and he's repped me more times than anyone else so far. Plus, he's a Pokemon and Final Fantasy fan. Instant win.

Dejan- Hot sigs. 'Nuff said.

Lord Sidious- Helluva poster and the first to rep me.

Theo- Made me the awesome sig you see below all my posts

KB- Very insightful and knows what he's talking about. Been a fan of his before I joined the forums.

Oh, and just so everyone doesn't get their panties in a bunch, here are the other people in my top ten:

Non-spam, in no order: LJL, IndyJon22, Becker, GuyCompton, TM

Bar Room, in no order: Smooth Sexual Chocolate, SMB8675309, Ty Burna, Phoenix, Razor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back