Name your 5 favorite Luthers

• Thread starter Rated_R_4_Royal_Rumble
  • Start date
1. Tastycles. The guy is brilliant.

2. KB. Inciteful, organized, intelligent.

3. D-Man. See: KB.

4. X. Controversial, often an ass, but undeniably intelligent.

5. HBK-aholic. Rarely gets the proper credit she deserves.

I have a mess of honorable mentions. List is subject to change at any time.

You, are a MONSTER :(

This has probably been done more times than I could possibly remember.

But, it's been awhile, so why not. I'm not giving detailed reasons either, I just consider these to be either the most intelligent or entertaining posters on here. No particular order either.

JMT
TDigs
Tasty
Jake
Sam

The last two are included because they almost always make me smirk. Honorable mentions to pretty much the entire staff, KB, FTS, Norcal, IC, etc, etc.

Nah, just kidding, here's my real list:

1. Jane
2. Jane
3. Jane
4. Jane
5. Joseph Goebbels.

Fuck you you miserable old bastard.

5. Razor/TM - These guys are just friendly, funny, and thoughtful Razor's CL posts are a treat, and TM works harder at his real posts than most and you can see the effort.

At least I can count on my tag partner. o_O

Picard>Kirk. At least Jean-Luc aged gracefully.

This. ^^^

Apparently I have to become a Bar Fly again to get on lists.

Either that or be nice to the jackasses.

My List:

1) FTS. He's my tag buddy, and the guy I'm at odds with in the Cigar Lounge. We argue over who is evil, Obama the Anti-Christ or Bush the PATRIOT, and come back in here and giggle like little school girls. Oh yeah, and we completely agree on wrestling. We both mark for Jeff Hardy for fuck's sake. If I were to have to choose right now what section to Mod, it would be the Cigar Lounge. I'd just have to wonder in and not fuck up anything FTS and Becca nailed already.

2) Xfear. Yeah, we're pretty at odds over wrestling. But fuck me if we don't get along in the Cigar Lounge. Also, we're ultra buds in here if I can keep my smartass posts away from him when he's in a mood. Like yesterday. I should have stayed away.

3) IC25. He doesn't seem to mention me ever, but meh. He's solid, and obviously a fun person to know.

4) Norcal. PUMP IRON BITCH. DROPPING MEGATON BOMBS.

5) Hmmmm...to fill a 5th spot....TM. He's solid, and is really leading his Sports Stadium.

There are others, obviously.

I'm hard pressed to find an of-age male poster on here who doesn't have a beard, or talk about having a beard.

Mine is a playoff beard I grew for the Bengals. Now, it's serving as a Blue Jackets/Canucks/Canadiens beard.

I am 19 and have no beard.

In terms of posts I read: Tenta, Dave, Tastycles, NorCal, and X.

For favorite people: Tenta, Dave, Dexter, Theo, and Zero.

Throw in th3truthiness on both those lists. He needs to post more nonspam and is an awesome guy.

All this talk about beards and I'm missing out. My facebook status this week has been dedicated to my beard asking my friends what I should do with it. Needless to say the bad boy is staying put.

5. Sidious
4. Lariat
3. X
2. FTS( Lil Wes is My Big Daddy)
1. Norcal

Honorable Mentions:
KB
Sly
Me
Tasty
Becca
Ricky
Will(Where the hell has he been?)

I would have thought you were above needng a list as confirmation of my love for you.

You Know I think you're awesome. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back