Name your 5 favorite Luthers

• Thread starter Rated_R_4_Royal_Rumble
  • Start date
How am I horrible. The two wrestling threads I started have already gotten great reviews. This thread has been pretty successful for the ten minutes its been alive as well. lol

Honestly I'd like your opinion if you think im awful because I'd like to be able to improve.

It's your name. No nickname can fit with that. You need a better name.

Hmm, it's hard to choose a top 5 but I'll try.

1. IC
2. X
3. KB
4. FTS
5. Gelgarin/Tasty.

Grr, there are just so many great posters on here and that's what makes it so hard to make a top 5.

D:<!!! TOS > TNG

Now that's a serious damn conversation. I've always stuck by TOS, but over the last few months I've been starting to change my opinion. Slightly.

I think we can all agree though that Scott Bakula fucking sucks.

Non-spam

5) FTS - He only gets in here because of the Scott Brown thread he made the other day; the opening post read as if some witty, Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist wrote it. It was so damn good, he might have plagiarized it; if he did, he's off my list.

Thanks man. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me on here. Seriously, thanks.

Now that's a serious damn conversation. I've always stuck by TOS, but over the last few months I've been starting to change my opinion. Slightly.

I think we can all agree though that Scott Bakula fucking sucks.

See, this is the shit that got you TWO spots on my top 5, other than being a sexy beast/fellow New Englander/Sexy beast.

Jim, I'm a doctor, not a Bricklayer!

Instead of top five, I'm going to do with 5 underrated guys here in no order and not all at once.

HHHKing13. I like this guy. He's quiet but solid for the most part.

Hmm. It is tough for me to choose a top 5. So many people whose stuff I enjoy on here like X, NSL, Monkey, Lariat, FTS, etc... I'll try though...

1. Monkey
-He is awesome and makes me laugh non stop. Plus he is a pretty awesome dude.

2. X
-One of the first people I read when I decide to start posting.

3. Tasty
-A few months ago Tasty was no where near my list. Then I started posting Non Spam and realized how great a poster this guy is.

4. Lariat
-The guy knows his stuff and is a pretty cool dude.

5. Doc
-I couldn't forgot my mentor and a close friend.

HM: FTS, Leafy, FalKon, NSL

It's your name. No nickname can fit with that. You need a better name.

I know :( I signed up right after the rumble and I couldn't think of anything. I didn't have an e-mail account before either so now my email is the same as my wz name lol. I wanna change my name so bad which is why I've been trying to get to 50 posts. I'm actually quite proud of my wrestling posts so far though.

This has probably been done more times than I could possibly remember.

But, it's been awhile, so why not. I'm not giving detailed reasons either, I just consider these to be either the most intelligent or entertaining posters on here. No particular order either.

JMT
TDigs
Tasty
Jake
Sam

The last two are included because they almost always make me smirk. Honorable mentions to pretty much the entire staff, KB, FTS, Norcal, IC, etc, etc.

Nah, just kidding, here's my real list:

1. Jane
2. Jane
3. Jane
4. Jane
5. Joseph Goebbels.

AWO Areoplex™;1780436 said:
1.) TM
2.) KB
3.) Jane
4.) AWO Areoplex
5.) Doc

After 5

6).Slyfox
7). FTS
8). Lariat

THIS. The rest of you are *****.

My list is

1. Jane
2. Jane
3. Jane
4. Jane
5. Jane

PS. Areoplex, you're still a cunt.

Everyone except Areoplex. And Macca. And that 5th Undertaker guy.

The rest of you guys are a-OK. Particularly Doc and Jane. But mostly Doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back