Name your 5 favorite Luthers

• Thread starter Rated_R_4_Royal_Rumble
  • Start date
Bitch.

On the "People I'm sure would leave me off of their list"...list.

Ouch. You had better apologize for that attack, CH. People will start a thread.

Hmm...to really post who my honorable mentions, which is a lot, or just do, well nothing. Fuck it, I'm off work, listening to AIC, I'll post my full list.

And no, I have no real reason why I quoted you Razor.

Hmm...to really post who my honorable mentions, which is a lot, or just do, well nothing. Fuck it, I'm off work, listening to AIC, I'll post my full list.

And no, I have no real reason why I quoted you Razor.

Fuck you. Don't quote me, bitch.

I want to stick my cock in Razor's mind.

...I'll take that as a compliment. Because you skullfucking me will allow you to see how my mind really works, and what goes on there. You just want to see how my awesome ideas flow.

Or you want to fuck my head. I 'spose that's cool.

Oh Razor, with your pants on the ground. Lookin' like a fool..

True story, I got slapped the other night, for saying to some friends "I'd pee in her butt", talking about a chick I went to youth group with, whom I had randomly run into at a sports bar.

Oh Razor, with your pants on the ground. Lookin' like a fool..

Why would I have my pants on the ground? If you're fucking me in the head then I don't have to derobe. Won't even have to take off my signature beanie.

Wait...I see what you did there....

[YOUTUBE]F5ahjK1Urjg[/YOUTUBE]

Eminem and Jesus. That is all.

God damnit Jesus, first you had to ruin Rome, now you've killed autotune. DAMN YOU!

I can't tell if Razor is serious or not. Granted I don't really care, but still.

Am I ever serious? I mean really.

Unless we're speaking of Bonerjams. Then I'm deathly serious.

True story, I got slapped the other night, for saying to some friends "I'd pee in her butt", talking about a chick I went to youth group with, whom I had randomly run into at a sports bar.

YES. Keep it up. They will accept your use of statement soon, and begin to use it themselves. We must allow this term to expand even further. You get Ohio, or wherever the fuck you live, and I'll take Arkansas. We'll meet in Illinois.

Am I ever serious? I mean really.

Unless we're speaking of Bonerjams. Then I'm deathly serious.

YES. Keep it up. They will accept your use of statement soon, and begin to use it themselves. We must allow this term to expand even further. You get Ohio, or wherever the fuck you live, and I'll take Arkansas. We'll meet in Illinois.

Sounds like a plan. INDYJon can take Indiana, as I don't want to be bothered by a bunch of Hoosiers. KB and Lariat can take Kentucky.

1. D-Man. Always read his stuff, and love every bit of it.

2. NSL. I can usually count on him to keep me company on those lonely weekend nights...;)

3. Thunder Dave. He is my broski, and makes good posts.

4. KB. KB and I may not interact much, but damn he does a shit ton of stuff. And his reviews are epic.

5. FTS. His posts are always well thought out, and I may disagree with him saying Punk sucks, but other than that, FTS rules.

Honorable Mention.

Phoenix, IC25, Tdigs, NorCal, Monkey, and probably others that I don't feel like trying to remember.

Well, because I am feeling generous tonight, I'll expand upon my honorable mentions. Actually I was just too lazy at work and didn't feel like it.

After Monkey is...Ty, X is in there somewhere, Razor makes me smile, Dewey is Dewey, plus I gave him his new name. Theo, Doc, Blade, the rest of the Mods and Admins of course, INDYJon is cool, Ricky, Shadow is awesome, M_F, who doesn't enjoy M_F's posts? There are others, but I am drawing a blank right now. So my apologies if you are forgotten.

Damn it, how could I not add my mentor Thriller at all. I fail.

Sounds like a plan. INDYJon can take Indiana, as I don't want to be bothered by a bunch of Hoosiers. KB and Lariat can take Kentucky.

Good. Fucking Hoosiers.

Well, because I am feeling generous tonight, I'll expand upon my honorable mentions. Actually I was just too lazy at work and didn't feel like it.

After Monkey is...Ty, X is in there somewhere, Razor makes me smile, Dewey is Dewey, plus I gave him his new name. Theo, Doc, Blade, the rest of the Mods and Admins of course, INDYJon is cool, Ricky, Shadow is awesome, M_F, who doesn't enjoy M_F's posts? There are others, but I am drawing a blank right now. So my apologies if you are forgotten.

Alright, you can quote me now. But only one sentence at a time.

WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PANTS ON THE GROUND
LOOKIN' LIKE A FOOL PUNK BITCH
SWALLOW MAGNETS
STAB THE HOMELESS
WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN' PANTS ON THE GROUND

That is all.

LOOKIN' LIKE A FOOL PUNK BITCH
STAB THE HOMELESS
SWALLOW MAGNETS
WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN' PANTS ON THE GROUND

That is all.

I nominate this remix for a Grammy. I'd buy that CD.....at least three times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back