• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Superstar Have You Hated to the Point of Insanity

i don't hate any wrestler, because they're a product of the creative team behind them ultimately. Although, I get really friggin annoyed when they announce edge as 250lbs when clearly he's about 220 max! He's round about the same height as HHH, but yet we're lead to believe they are the same weight? Get real!

By the way, edge is one of my favourite wrestlers haha.

I also think the Eugene and Boogeyman gimmicks are pointless.

I FUCKING hate John Cena I'm sick and bored to death of this guy he cannot wrestle and he thinks he's The Rock on the mic. He makes WWE look so fake and its pathetic that this guy takes so much pain then when its time to end the match he does the FU and wins and every dam week its the same thing its too predictable he win in any match title or non title and I'm fed up.
I miss the good days of The Rock, Austin, Jericho, Angle. Please WWE take the title of Cena or I stop watching WWE.

Well then stop watching cause as much as "traditional" wrestling fans hate him, he gets ratings and money in. He may not be a good wrestler but he's a good fighter and one of the best with the fans and backstage as well. His fan base is increasing as well. He's officially gonna be a future hall of famer and he's currently the top guy in the title scene (Though with king booker and kennedy arriving, that might change). Look, i use to hate him too but after a while he won me over, he's always overcoming the odds, proving people like u wrong on how he can sell tickets and such, and he carries the show when people like hbk go down or orton decides to play stupid in europe or edge becomes world champ in SD!

i think the hardy boyz tag team crap is over done and over rated let it die i cant stand them anymore this isnt the WWF anymore so there pretty much is no tag teams so just let it die and cade and murdoc is pointless waste of raw time and effort

Hogan. Even as a kid in the 80's when he was at his peak I never understood WTF the big deal was with this guy. I mean the average 3-year-old could easily pull off his entire moveset and most could probably do it better. I think he was just in the right place at the right time and he gets WAY too much credit. :twocents:

Batista. He'll never be considered one of the greats. He can't wrestle and the few times he's had a decent match it was because of the person he wrestled. Hopefully Edge wins at Vengeance and moves on to a new opponent.

I hate The Great Khali. His character is dumb and he shouldn't even be in the WWE. Making him a maineventer in just sad.

its a tie between Randy Orton and John Cena. I've hated Randy Orton ever since he started around 2003 and he still sucks. Ever since he first started feuding with RVD, he's fucked up 2 DDT's & an RKO in one week! John Cena...SUX! i hated him when he started and now hes worse of a wrestler than when he started! I hope Ron Killings returns to WWE or finds John Cena shooting a WWE Promo and breaks every bone in John Cena's body!!!!!!!!

Batista. He was ok when he had HHH to carry him in evolution, but thats it. Cena isn't exactly a favorite either.

I Absolutly hate John Cena and Bobby Lashley. They both know about 5 moves, punching and kicking dosnt count as a full move. Every match those guys are in they are allways carried by someone better that has to lower thier populatity by being crap to make John Cena look powerful and cool.

I wasnt watching wrestling much when Brock Lesnar was in but i dont like him either, I HATE THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR AND HULK HOGAN whats the deal with those guys being beaten up and then getting all their power back and shaking ropes and going mad and doing the only move they know eg thier finisher!

On another note Batista has potental and should get a tag title with Ric Flair now hes on Smackdown and learn something from him and gain the fans respect again. Being Tag Champ would allow him to learn how to cut a good promo instead of just being singles and trying to learn moves.

For me its a tie between to people
Melina and The Great Khali

Melina is the worst women's champ and i hate her gimmicks and i just hate her.

I hate the great Khali. To me he is a horrible wreslter and he always gets the advantage. I hate the storylines he is placed in.

Rico. Hated the mutton-chops. So what he won "american gladiators"? That was in the real world. In wwe he was a pseudo-homosexual stylist that never really put on a good match. I also hated that move where he'd grab your arm and do the backwards kick to your head. Rico sucks.

I can't stand a few people Cena is ok but him having the belt this long is getting real old.Even though its not his fault,because the creative team is behind making his matchs and things but its just getting fucking boring.The Great khali,I really don't think i need to say anything about him,he's not worth time in my life.Last but not least UMAGA he's FUCKING three min warning for go sakes you got to be kidding me if you ask me khali,umaga,and vince should have been in the limo together.Cena I can stomach cause hhe can still be saved

Cena was a great Wrestler untill he got ruined, at first we see this guy that had some great ability then he becaume US and was okay and could hold his own. Then people loved him coz he won the WWE fine thats great but he should have lost way ages ago. The WWE cash cow seemed to try to milk the Cena rsing star too much. ONE DAY THE 9 YEAR OLD WILL GET BORED OR GROW UP. Then we might see Cena go back to his old days of deserving a title.

Also i can see Khali being made in rubbish rivalry on Smackdown with him constantly winning, he sucks so bad hes only there coz Vince loves the huge type muscle guys.
At Least Umaga is Rikishis brother thats got to be something for him and if Umaga dropped the Taz Mania act we could see a really powerful type matt based wrestler sort of an overly fat Kane with less coolness.

I can not stand Batista at all. The guy can not wrestle, he is over 40 so I don't understand why they are pushing him like he is the future. Also, some argue that him and Cena are in the same league as far as being terrible, which I do agree to a point, but at least Cena has passion for the buisness and has wrestled in other federations. Unlike Batista who is just here cause of Vince's obsession of body builders. Also, I can not stand Batista cause in every fan report about him that I have read has been nothing but negative and he acted like a dick. At least in fan reports I have read about Cena he appreciates his fans even if he gets booed.

Suddenly I can not stand John Cena. It is not necessarily his wrestling ability but the fact he has held the title for so long. Cena would be a great secondary title hold not a World Title. It's the creative team that creates a huge issues for the talent. I believe it's the creative that makes me hate Cena and ruins Raw's ratings.I also hate Umaga and Khali. Umaga needs to drop the wild man bit and he manager. it's the return of Kamala and i seriously hated that character as child. As for Khali, 3 things make a great wrestler- In ring ability, Mic work and Appearance. Khali has only the appearence. Fire the translater. Where's Davari? All three guys were on Raw ,no wonder there was a ratings slump.

I forgot to mention all the Divas except Victoria, Kristal, Mickie James, Melina and Sharmell ( she makes the King Booker angle better). I also read eariler Hogan is like a cancer. LOL HAAAAHAAA!. It's true. Cena better take control of his career or he will be another Hogan. Little kids do grow up and notice crappy wrestling.

I cannot stand Chris Benoit.

Now I might get some heat for that remark, its just true.

I will acknowledge that Benoit is very talented and is possibly one of the best pure wrestlers on the planet, he can move seamlessly from one hold to another making it look more like a dance than an actual competition.

But when it comes to Charisma and Character I just don't see that he really has any. I find his interviews to be a bore and any skit containing him is laughable because of his acting ability. He has the charisma of my right shoestring......

Woah I dont think Ive ever seen somone say that before.^^

Its ok though.I still can't stand Cena.I loved him at first then h got pushed down our throats and he held the championship forever.And still to this day.His wrestling skills are crap.He only puts on good gimmick matches and he just bothers me with his promos and mic skills.

it's an easy choice for me... Michael Cole. I can't stand his voice, he can't call moves at all or tell a story. I can map out what he's going to say for every match...

"...JBL, let's talk strategy, what's does x have to do to win against x...."

it's always the same thing with him. And the way he reacts to hard hitting moved by straining his words, it always falls short of entertaining. At least JBL is there to keep me somewhat interested in the commentary.

jeff hardy. that guys an idiot. with those huge steps he walks with and the crotch thrusting the way he wears those ******ed socks as gloves with holes in them and how he makes it look like hes climbing up a ladder. douche.

Muhammed Hassan in the beginning. I saw no reason letting him beat up JR and The King.

right now: John Cena. I liked how he came to RAW in 2005. However, beating HHH, HBK, Khali, Umaga, Angle, Jericho, Christian without one loss & never losing the title (on a few short occasions) made me didn't like him.

I really hate John Cena cuz he cant wrestle but a limited moveset and just watching him wrestle is like taking a number 2 while constipated: its really painfull to go through, but you'll feel much better when its over.

Cena... Pretty much for the same reason alot of other people hate him. He has a very stale set of moves, and he is way too predictable. As soon as he hits three closelines in a row the match is pretty much over cause on the fourth it's 5 knuckle shuffle, then either the FU or the STFU...

On another note Batista has potental and should get a tag title with Ric Flair now hes on Smackdown and learn something from him and gain the fans respect again. Being Tag Champ would allow him to learn how to cut a good promo instead of just being singles and trying to learn moves.

I thought I was the ONLY one to think that. I really think he has potential, he improved a lot lately. I think that's why they drafted Rick Flair in the first place. Let's see how things goes from now on.

I can't stand Cena, but I think that he'd make a good heel, but the one I hate the most would be LASHLEY, that guy is a total joke...I hope he won't get pushed to WWE title on RAW... sick!

I fucking hate Cena, i usually love all wrestlers as they entertain us, But having the WWE trying to force him down our neck all the time just annoys me... Its started to get like that with Bobby Lashley! When are they going to understand that they'll never have another Stone Cold or The Rock and thats that, no matter how much they try to make Cena like The Rock and Lashley like Austin ( like a mcmahon feud )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back