• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Superstar Have You Hated to the Point of Insanity

1.Bobby lashley - No mic skills, cheap rip off of lesnar , bitched his way to a world title that he didn't deserve in the slightest , if you want a gifted youngster to hold a world title then it should CM punk not this totally ungifted "wrestler" with a whole 3 moves to his name.

2. Cena - Whatever happened to the days of long heel reigns? wer you would watch and watch and watch the show just to finally see them get beat? now we have that with a face, it doesnt make any sense, in fact thinking about it , just seeing cena lose a match at all would be amazing for me , and on top of that he doesnt evn do the STF right when he tries to apply it.

3. Batista - stole Randy Ortons spot at WM21 , after months of feuding with triple H for the world title it would make prefect sense to put Orton in the main event at mania and win him his more than deserved second world title reign right? but no, this big roided up freak batista, who again has a whole 4 moves takes that spot and has been living off it ever since , and you can all say that orton may be a bit of an asshole backstage but from what i hear , bastista is even worse.

Oh and rey mysterio too, he should never have won the world title, he ruined what could have been a classic match between orton and angle , but still as ususal the wwe's new logic is basically give the littel kiddies what they want , mysterio should be locked up in the cruiserweight division and the key should be thrown away.

I really hate Beniot.

This is all down to his born type of wrestling skills as his matches are ususal boring to me and his lack of mic skills.

I suppose if a had to add wrestlers i would include the diva's if its a normal match, also add MNM to that list.

A lot of people didn't think a guy with long hair, studded leather chaps and girly glasses would become WWF champ, but yet Shawn Michaels did didn't he? Your appearance should never be a factor in your wrestling skill. Hardy isn't nearly even one fourth as good as Michaels, but I think he has the potential to be just as good.

Your appearance doesn't factor into one's wrestling skill, but appearance plays a large part in a wrestler "getting over" and staying over. Michaels may not have looked like a WWF champion at first, but his mic work and general charisma made it clear he was a special talent.

I don't get the same vibe from Jeff "Rainbow" Hardy, and I don't think many do. He doesn't work the mic well, and his matches are generally boring unless he is jumping off a ladder.

Shawn Michaels was liked by a lot of women fans, and seemed to split the opinion of the men demographic, still making him very popular.

Hardy seems to get the loudest reaction from 12 year old girls, and gets a modest face reaction from everyone else. He doesn't garner the positive or negative reaction that makes one take notice and declare him a future champion. Hardy may get a run with the title before its all said and done but he'll never be the building block of the company that Michaels was 95-98.

Jeff Hardy - I dont get it, what do people see in this guy ? unless he is in a match with tables latters and chairs or any hardcore stipulation, he sucks. He has no technical ability and pretty much does the same thing everymatch. I admit that a few years back before his failed TNA stint he had a little bit of talent but that was before he was a washed up druggy. You know how bad someone is when they cant even get a decent match out of Aj Styles. Also, He dosent need to be intercontinental champion only because he is already over, no one needs to see him with a belt because he will still get a reaction.
Jeff hardy's brother is so much better in everypossible way but what do they have him do, job to midcard nobodys ?

The Hardy's only worked as a tag team. High-flying wild crazy jeff and mat based technically sound matt, makes perfect sense. However, on their own their weaknesses are obvious, Jeff is a spot monkey with no in-ring ability and matt has about as much charisma as potatoe salad.

I poop on Jeff being the next Shawn Michaels. No one will ever be the next Heartbreak Kid....The Icon, The Showstoppa, The Main Event!

I left more talent in the toilet bowl this morning than Chris Masters will ever hope to achieve.

I hate two wrestlers. John Cena and Hulk Hogan.

I cannot stand to watch Hogan wrestler. He has a tiny move-set and what I most hate about him is when he gets punched and he just looks at the crowd and starts building up intensity or some shit like that. It pisses me off.

The Hardy's only worked as a tag team. High-flying wild crazy jeff and mat based technically sound matt, makes perfect sense. However, on their own their weaknesses are obvious, Jeff is a spot monkey with no in-ring ability and matt has about as much charisma as potatoe salad.

I poop on Jeff being the next Shawn Michaels. No one will ever be the next Heartbreak Kid....The Icon, The Showstoppa, The Main Event!

I left more talent in the toilet bowl this morning than Chris Masters will ever hope to achieve.

While I don't totally agree on your view of the Hardy's, you are damn right - There is only one Heartbreak Kid.

I am a ragin mad Michaels fan, and there is no way anyone can claim to be another HBK.

Also, you hit the nail on the head with masters. Lets not forget even his masterlock gimmick lacks credibility now. It was broken by a soldier!!!!

Another is Khali, get him out of the ring for Pete's sake, surely there's an at least half entertaining time waster they can use!!

John Cena - he's annoying, his marine gimmic sucks, he can't wrestle.
Spirt Squad - they were male cheerleaders, they're talent was wasted with that stupid gimmic
Boogeyman - no talent loser that got the call up after he got eliminated from tough enough... if they trained him and gave him a decent character he might be better.
Great Kahli - not great at anything, except for maybe being horrible
Batista - bad mic skills, can't wrestle, yet he's still the champ ... how??

Jeff hardy is doing well for himself.. Everyone SO DAMN WHAT IF A DUDE 28 DIED HIS HAIR DIFFERENT COLOURS.. GOD DAMN.. HE JUST AHS A BIG CREATIVE SIDE AND HE LIKES TO EXPRESS IT IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND IF U THINK HIS WHOLE "XPAND YOURV IMAGI-NATION GIMMICK IS ANNOYING CHECK OUT GIMMICKS LIKE .. BOOKER T, EUGENE,HULK HOGAN,MNM ...

Jeff hardy is doing well for himself.. Everyone SO DAMN WHAT IF A DUDE 28 DIED HIS HAIR DIFFERENT COLOURS.. GOD DAMN.. HE JUST AHS A BIG CREATIVE SIDE AND HE LIKES TO EXPRESS IT IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND IF U THINK HIS WHOLE "XPAND YOURV IMAGI-NATION GIMMICK IS ANNOYING CHECK OUT GIMMICKS LIKE .. BOOKER T, EUGENE,HULK HOGAN,MNM ...
No mention was ever made of his gimmick whatsoever by the aforemenitioned poster. Aside from some blatant ass-kissing on Shawn Michaels, his opinions were pretty well-based and the last comment was sig-worthy. Regardless of how cool Jeff looks (which his old neon paint/blacklight entrance was kind of cool) it says nothing for his ability in the ring. Jeff also had a "creative" side that involved drugs and sub-par music (purely a taste call), but that's beside the point. We're talking about his WRESTLING.

The Unathletic Khali- I understand they like him because his size, but come on the guy probably cant wipe his own a$$.\

Batista- happy to see him finally get booed a little. hearing what they say about him backstage is sad. he probably could have been a bigger deal than Vince has made him already.

Eugene-do i really need to explain?

Umaga- same thing every week

MVP- i don't see this guy really becoming anything bigger than US title worthy at most, unless they change his style and look.

I cannot stand Umaga, i actually get mad when he comes out. He is a fat slob with fake tattoos all over. Also, his finishing move is a freaking thumb to the throat!? What the hell is that!? He wasnt good in his Rosey and Jamal gimmick and he sure as hell is not any better now. Just getting pushed to the top by an old rich man who isn't even a billionaire but says he is anyway...

and MVP just doesn't deserve to be on TV.

What is with everyone picking on Hardy? Saying that he only has a few moves? Tell me what Hogan had. He would get beat up, start shaking, give a boot, and give a leg drop. He basically only used two moves in every match, yet you praise him and boo Hardy?And claiming Hardy has boring matches? Have you watched anything Cena and Batista have done... I don't know... EVER?! They are horrible! Hardy has worked harder and deserves it a lot more than either of those two.

I cant stand Batista. Especially as the champ. He has less talent than just about anyone on the roster and more title reigns than someone like Kane has. Now Kane isn't the best wrestler but I rather have him with a title reign longer than a day and another reign than Batista.

I think Kane has amazing versatility for his size even after all the years of wear and tear on him. I think he's earned something good from the WWE but they just keep giving him crap, he hasn't won a good feud since what SummerSlam? That's ridiculous.

What is with everyone picking on Hardy? Saying that he only has a few moves? Tell me what Hogan had. He would get beat up, start shaking, give a boot, and give a leg drop. He basically only used two moves in every match, yet you praise him and boo Hardy?And claiming Hardy has boring matches? Have you watched anything Cena and Batista have done... I don't know... EVER?! They are horrible! Hardy has worked harder and deserves it a lot more than either of those two.

My hate for Hardy comes really from his personal life, and a little from his character.

Either way, grown men shouldn't paint themselves or dye their hair.

Grown men should also probably not quit their jobs to abuse drugs and skip around flowery meadows and paint pretty pictures.

Hardy likes wrestling, painting, performing music and really isn't very good at any of them.

You know alot of you won't agree but i'm so tried of WWE pushing guys/and gals down my throat I don't want to see so here's my HATE list for WWE Superstars....
The Not So Great Khail: Do I really need to give a reason? if I do he sucks beyond any wrestler in the known universe.

Umaga: I think his a very talented wrestler but I feel like the WWE continue's to overpush him and i'm tried of his"Monster"push.

Lashley: I bet you guys are wordering just how ol' Bobby got on my list? well i'm sick and tried of seeing his Green ass wearing a title he doesn't deserve, getting a push he doesn't deserve, and just plain getting on my last nerve.

Ashley: I know she was in Playboy but does that mean I EVER want to see her near a wrestling ring? Hell No!!!! I never thought i'd say this but i'm tried of seeing a beautiful woman which bring's me too....

Kelly Kelly, Layla, and that other girl who is not important enough to remember, I remember the nitro girls and I hated them also if I wanted to watch girls dance i'd see it up close and persoanal at a club or something not on my tuesday wrestling fix.

I could go on but I won't here's a closing list of guys i'm tried of seeing being push or in some cases alive.

Jim Duggan(I don't care if he beat Cancer,I no longer what to see him in a ring), Ric Flair(I HOPE HE RETIRE'S VERY SOON!), Jeff Hardy(The real loser of the Hardy Boyz), ANY of the "Legend's", Batista(That's right I put him here and the bastard shouldn't be Champion, Hardcore Holly(Who is giving this guy a push,they need to be shot in the head), Snitiky(Yes, i'm tried of this bastard already),ECT.......

My hate for Hardy comes really from his personal life, and a little from his character.

Either way, grown men shouldn't paint themselves or dye their hair.

Grown men should also probably not quit their jobs to abuse drugs and skip around flowery meadows and paint pretty pictures.

Hardy likes wrestling, painting, performing music and really isn't very good at any of them.

LOL, the funniest thing about that one is while he was "abusing drugs" he seemed to be doing just fine in TNA! Jeff does what makes him happy and if thats what makes him happy so what.

Batista bar none, I cannot stand him... I think it is the dumbest thing ever. He is just a big body. I respect wrestlers, and I did have a little respect for him, until Taker called on Batista for Wrestlemania. Ever since that point in time, Batista has shown such a lack of care about what this match could do for him. And its that little fact that makes me shudder that Taker may throw the match to someone like Batista.

Lets see for the Wrestlers I hate.
Barista, That is probably the only thing he would be good for is making Coffee.
Lindsay, This is only because he got pushed way too soon for everybodies good.
The Not so Great Khali, (In Khali speak) noooooo rrrrrroooooovvvveee SSSSeeetttttt aaaaapppppat frooom Chhooop tttttooooooooooo HHHHEaaaaaaaaaadddsss.
The Miz, this is Hate heat, I hate reality TV and hes been on it, ergo I hate Miz.

Lets see here.....

Matt Striker - His gimmick is horribly annoying to say the least and just hearing his voice bugs me, not to mention that stupid look on his face when he smiles. ("I'm Matt Striker YOUR teacher...")

Daivari - His attitude and gimmick has really bothered me in the past. He was a mouth piece who hid behind the wrestlers he managed. Now that he is on his own he hasn't be as annoying.

The Great Khali - He has no skill at all and just beats up random guys or even girls for that matter......

Umaga - His monster push was just too quick....and most of his matches are squash matches there for making them uninteresting.

Randy Orton - I cant stand the guy at all....his attitude his cocky and arrogant look on his face, the way he acts, the way he talks...man he bothers me. On the bright side he is a good wrestler

In answering the question of which wrestler I hate the most, I do not even consider such guys as the Great Khali or the Boogeyman, because they have not, nor will they likely be, around long enough to warrant inclusion in such a list.

I also don't consider guys whose gimmicks I hate. For example I detest the current King Booker gimmick, and I pray it will end with the crowning of a new KOTR, but I don't hate Booker T himself.

For me the wrestler I have always hated the most is Jeff Jarrett. This is not to be off topic or to take a swipe at TNA. I hated him when he was with WWE. I hated him when he was with WCW. And I still hate him now that he's in TNA.

Too much of a whiner. Was with WWE, but was not the star of the company, so he jumped to WCW. Still not a star so he jumped back to WWE. Then he forced star status on himself in TNA. If he can't win the game, like a little child, he's taking his ball and going home. Too much of a loud mouth along the way too.

A close second place would have to be X-PAC. A really big mouth for a wrestler who is only about my size (which is not that big). Stupid bronco-buster move and terrible in-ring skills. And jumps from organization to organization when he's not getting his own way, shooting his mouth off all the way.

I will make this easy. The three wrestlers I hate and all of you should hate most are... The 3 current "champions" if you want to call them that...
1) John Cena - no talent, annoying on the mic, very very limited moveset, 1 star snooze matches every night.
2) Batista - ditto that. No talent, boring on the mic, very very limited moveset, 1 star snooze matches every night.
3) Lashley - ditto that. No talent, boring on the mic, very very limited moveset, 2 star snooze matches every night.
Any fan with a brain cannot justify why these 3 losers are hogging all the air time and spotlight on consistently and blatantly watered down rosters every night. They are in a nutshell what is wrong with, and what makes today's wrestling a joke :(... And yes, I hope all three of these bums, poor excuses for vince mcmahon brainwashing immature and stupid fans mumbo jumbo, "champions" lose and lose big at wrestlemania!!! Go HBGay,Taker, and Umaga!!!

leave off cena you guys.he works real hard and even though hes not like a god in the ring he does try to improve..and thats more than i can say for dave and bobby.

i hate im only really hating on KHALI atm for obvious reasons.

CENA above all else i think in the 20 years ive followed wrestling

followed very closely by KONNAN and BILLY GUNN

i guess i could throw in :
buff bagwell
jeff hardy
kevin nash
lex luger
scotty 2 hotty, grandmaster sexey, and rikishi (especially when he would put on that micheal jackson hat and do his little dance at the end of his matches)

and jerry lawler...give me a fucking break...the burger king...i am sick of every time they roll through memphis, he gets himself into a match, like we really want to see him fight...what a joke

Alright this post is almost from a year ago but i noticed that he put jeff hardy on here... well.... ummm.... okay jeff hardy is one of the greatest mid carders who never got a main event status mainly because he wouldnt look right there... but Hardy is simply and utterly electric... everyones is entitled to their own opinion but damn that is a first for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back