What is it with the biasts???

ap35hs3on7zso62s

Dark Match Winner
Hahaha, I've never been to a forum with so much biast, its crazy, god forbid you give an opinion and right away, you little 'cliks' want to gang up on someone. I tell truth....
TRUTH- Randy Orton sucks, he's BORING, there's nothing great about him....god forbid someone say that before they get repped down
TRUTH- John Cena SUCKS, he's also boring, and there's nothing great about him....YES he was great when he had the rapper gimmick, but that's long gone...YES he was a good decent wrestler in UPW and OVW....but you know what...he's not a good decent wrestler in WWE...so him being GOOD in THOSE promotions, doesn't make him desireable to watch on TV because he sure as hell isn't showing it
TRUTH-Triple H...is BORING TO WATCH....seriously people...wtf? same shit
TRUTH-Rey Mysterio, is now a puppet, a merch seller...ever since EDDIE DIED..yes I said it...he got the championship because EDDIE DIED, 1. boost ratings 2. boost eddie AND rey sales 3. he's now old and fat and not as athletic and exciting as he USED to be
TRUTH- Yes Vince is that evil
TRUTH-BATISTA doesn't deserve a DVD or to be employed by WWE right now
QUESTION- How the fuck is HORNWOBBLE entertainment?
QUESTION-Jeff Hardy is main eventing? what the fuck? the guy hardly SPEAKS....and dont even try to give me shit on his 'promo' he did on smackdown, the guy hardly has any in ring ability....he has no memorable one on one match....just the memorable LADDER TAG TEAM MATCHES
TRUTH-WWE BEING PG IS A METHOD OF SELF DESTRUCTION...dont give me shit about ratings and sales going up...they're not, and you can clearly see that on the WWE corporate page...WWE sucks, and people don't want to admit it, its pretty ignorant, but its okay to say it sucks, it DOES, guests hosts??? a fucking midget oops I mean "Little Person" beating CHAVO for 5 weeks straight? again...WHAT THE FUCK???
TRUTH-PEOPLE CHANTED "THIS IS STUPID" at a segment on ECW
TRUTH-WWE edited those chants out.
TRUTH-WWE IS DEAD
TRUTH- This forum is mainly made up of people who disagree with the statements above...people will mock me by saying 'TRUTH-blah blah blah' while defending Cena or Orton or the whole WWE...when they've probably only been watching for 2 years and think they know what they're talking about. If someone gets repped down for speaking their mind about something that's FACTUAL...then maybe this is the PG kiddie forum...people want to TRY and dispute things I say and are repped green a million times but its ridiculous, because their points are moronic, for instance the dumbass who tried to defend Cena on being a good wrestler cause he supposedly wrestled great in ovw or upw or w/e....i dont need to repeat what I said above...or the idiots who defend Orton...seriously? really? he's BORING!....there are only a few people on here who will speak the truth, and I've noticed something, they all get repped down....this place is a clear WWE only biast kiddie place, keep dreaming of blowing Triple H and John Cena, you people suck.

This is just another pointless thread, no scratch that, another pointless rant that contributes nothing to the forum. Please, stop it. Do you have any dignity at all? Okay, you think the WWE sucks ass? Fine. Great, just have an actual reason for your opinion rather than just listing shit, and maybe, just maybe you would get respected. You, my friend, have just made a horrible post. Your grammar and lack of reasoning makes me question whether you are older than 9 years old. For the love of everything good in the world, please improve your posting skills. This doesn't deserve to be considered a thread. By reading that post, I have just lowered my intelligence. May God have mercy on your soul.

:disappointed:

"Biased" is the adjective form of "bias". It ends with "ed", as do most past tense words, as that's the convention for adjective conversions of this type. Similar to "fucked" and "banned" and "******ed". It does not end in "t".

Also, it's not a noun. You can't pluralize it and call us "biasts". The phrase you're looking for is "What is it with all the biased people?" The adjective requires a noun to modify. In this case, "people".

This is so bad, I wish i could just ban you. No worries though, im sure my wish shall come true soon enough.

Closed.

EDIT: Re opened so we can make fun of you

Hahaha, I've never been to a forum with so much biast,

You must have meant bias. But imagine that, people giving opinions in a forum. What's next? Will these stupid people try to swim in water? I mean, that's what it's for and all, but that's probably a bad thing, huh?

its crazy, god forbid you give an opinion and right away, you little 'cliks' want to gang up on someone. I tell truth....

I think it's the clique of people who understand punctuation and grammar vs. you, but whatever.

TRUTH- Randy Orton sucks, he's BORING, there's nothing great about him....god forbid someone say that before they get repped down

He is a diabolical heel. He plays the part better than anyone. Maybe he should start doing flying tiger space drops....or he could do what he is doing to be the best heel in the business.

TRUTH- John Cena SUCKS, he's also boring, and there's nothing great about him....YES he was great when he had the rapper gimmick, but that's long gone...YES he was a good decent wrestler in UPW and OVW....but you know what...he's not a good decent wrestler in WWE...so him being GOOD in THOSE promotions, doesn't make him desireable to watch on TV because he sure as hell isn't showing it

Great match with the Miz, check. Great match with Swagger, check. John Cena is the best performer the WWE has. His matches are never bad. Sometimes, the comeback finishes get old, but that's his character. Hogan did it just the same. Cena draws, sell merchandise, and it's just some smarky "chicken little" posters, much like yourself, who want to bring the company down because CM Punk doesn't hold all the belts and Bryan Danielson just isn't good enough.

TRUTH-Triple H...is BORING TO WATCH....seriously people...wtf? same shit

Compelling character, and the first to realize that the in ring product doesn't matter. In all seriousness, a good match in the ring is a bonus. His stories are well acted and his intensity shines through.

TRUTH-Rey Mysterio, is now a puppet, a merch seller...ever since EDDIE DIED..yes I said it...he got the championship because EDDIE DIED, 1. boost ratings 2. boost eddie AND rey sales 3. he's now old and fat and not as athletic and exciting as he USED to be

No argument here. I would Evan Bourne and Chavo to the list of people who get too much TV time for what they bring to the show.

TRUTH- Yes Vince is that evil

The stop fucking watching.

TRUTH-BATISTA doesn't deserve a DVD or to be employed by WWE right now

UMM, ok. Let's see, he draws crowds, the live crowd eats him up, and in the ring, he is one of the few who gets it. He is a 300lb man who picks people up and throws them down. What the fuck else is he supposed to do? He's a 300lb man. Do you watch wrestling, or did you read like six threads on here and copy down what the other smarky anti-establishment posers work?

QUESTION- How the fuck is HORNWOBBLE entertainment?

Because that shit's funny?

QUESTION-Jeff Hardy is main eventing? what the fuck? the guy hardly SPEAKS....and dont even try to give me shit on his 'promo' he did on smackdown,

Are you ******ed? The guy is the most over guy in the business. He gets Hogan pops at every show. He has held SD! together for six months. He has been a star for a decade. He consistently puts on the best match on the card.

the guy hardly has any in ring ability....

You don't watch wrestling.

he has no memorable one on one match

vs. HBK Raw last January
vs. HHH Armageddon 2007
vs. Matt Wrestlemania
vs. John Morrison two weeks ago
vs. The Undertaker 2000 or 2001
vs. jericho Raw last february

....just the memorable LADDER TAG TEAM MATCHES

Those were awesome too.

TRUTH-WWE BEING PG IS A METHOD OF SELF DESTRUCTION...dont give me shit about ratings and sales going up...they're not, and you can clearly see that on the WWE corporate page

You have no idea how to read an earnings report. First off all, WWE looked down for Q1 this year because WM was in April, not March, which is why Q@ is up. By the way, they are up for the first two quarters this year.

...WWE sucks, and people don't want to admit it, its pretty ignorant, but its okay to say it sucks, it DOES, guests hosts???

Free press? Ratings up? USA dominating cable? These are good things.

a fucking midget oops I mean "Little Person" beating CHAVO for 5 weeks straight? again...WHAT THE FUCK???

Because Chavo is worthless. Swogs is more vital to the show than Chavo, who has never been relevant.

TRUTH-PEOPLE CHANTED "THIS IS STUPID" at a segment on ECW

Because that segment was stupid. Meanwhile, Raw and SD! were awesome with good matches and great promos.
TRUTH-WWE edited those chants out.

Why the fuck wouldn't you?

TRUTH-WWE IS DEAD

That is an accurate portrayal of the top rated show on cable.

TRUTH- This forum is mainly made up of people who disagree with the statements above...people will mock me by saying 'TRUTH-blah blah blah' while defending Cena or Orton or the whole WWE...when they've probably only been watching for 2 years

20 years, and this may be the worst post I have seen on eight years of wrestling boards.

and think they know what they're talking about. If someone gets repped down for speaking their mind about something that's FACTUAL...

I am trying to figure out if you posted any fucking facts at all, or if you know the difference between a fact and an opinion, or if you know how to use a period. Do you think this rants makes you appeal to anyone here, or do you think you will get shouted down by just about all the people with bolded name?

then maybe this is the PG kiddie forum...people want to TRY and dispute things I say and are repped green a million times but its ridiculous, because their points are moronic,

Something about a pot and kettle seems to be knocking around my head.

for instance the dumbass who tried to defend Cena on being a good wrestler cause he supposedly wrestled great in ovw or upw or w/e....i dont need to repeat what I said above...

Or the dumbass who makes a post saying the WWE sucks and still watches the show.....oh sorry, dude, I didn't mean to offend you.

or the idiots who defend Orton...seriously? really? he's BORING!....

Still waiting for a fact. Here, let me help you.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fact

there are only a few people on here who will speak the truth, and I've noticed something, they all get repped down

Do you have any idea how hard it is to not get green rep? Seriously, I'll get ten for finding creative ways to dress you down. In all honesty, rep means nothing. What you don't have is respect. That means something, but this post will not get you any.

....this place is a clear WWE only biast kiddie place, keep dreaming of blowing Triple H and John Cena, you people suck.

Is this your manifesto? Wanna see mine? http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=48258&highlight=exile+me+from+the+IWC

You'll notice how many of your points I address and shoot down before you ever thought of them.

And by the way....how is your post anything but biased? How are you going to say anyone else is biased (notice the correct spelling) when you spout nonsense from pillar to post. Go learn some words, and try again when you have your big boy pants on.

I could write up a big post picking apart every thing you've said bit by bit and humiliating you, but FTS and others have sufficiently done that, so I'll just leave you with this:

15rmr20.jpg

jsvkia, you are getting ripped apart by everyone. You better apologize before Tenta gets here. He's got to leave the forums due to a personal issue, and I'd bet my ass that he's gonna go all out for his last post.

Apologize for what? for speaking my mind..you can go screw yourself, I could give a shit less if i'm being 'RIPPED' apart....it was expected anyway due to this thread being PG...sucks anyway....a wrestling group on myspace is where I'll focus my attention now...they are WAY better..plus more people...this place is just nothing but little people who get offended too easily...go fuck yourself jko, probably some 15 year old anyway.

lol...I'm really laughing at you people...you can try to 'prove' your points...but no matter what...its still going to be the same...haha, seriously...you can try to pin point the matches that were supposedly 'memorable' by jeff hardy or w/e...but really, HBK is boring as hell...no one will see that though, and I could give a shit less if i'm banned..go ahead ban me...its just another bad rep for this stupid forum lol...anyway, the myspace fan group is a better place anyway...peace bitches

Apologize for what? for speaking my mind..you can go screw yourself, I could give a shit less if i'm being 'RIPPED' apart....it was expected anyway due to this thread being PG...sucks anyway....a wrestling group on myspace is where I'll focus my attention now...they are WAY better..plus more people...this place is just nothing but little people who get offended too easily...go fuck yourself rko fan

Goodnight, you fucking asshole. You'll be banned soon enough.

Ah..... Here you are.... You know, I was set to retire peacefullt to heal my ailing mother... This brought me back. Not only are you are fucking moron, and have completely butchered The English language, but you've also attacked the Wrestlezone Regulars. I love these folks....

How fucking dare you attack my friends, who know far more than you ever will, and are way more intelligent than you'll ever be?

Think I'm wrong.... I'm pretty sure that the regulars of Wrestlezone.... the ones that don't get red repped...

A. Have fucking proper structure to their paragraphs.
B. Are willing to bet that they are not the end all, be all knowledge of wrestling. Meanwhile, you portray yourself as a little ball of puss on this site, claiming you only speak "fact". How about this, punk....

TRUTH-Everything you just fucking said was opinion, you AIDS covered Twat!

How's that work for ya, kid? You're not even good enough to lick the Asshole of half the posters on this fucking forum! And god forbid they allowed it, because I'm sure you'd give them incurable diseases in the process. I used to wonder how AIDs made it into the world.... I wondered "Tenta, who would be fucking stupid enough to fuck a monkey".... I've found the answer to my eternal question.... That fucking moron would be you.

C. Oh, and by the way, you simpleton... I'm pretty sure no one on this forum with half a brain is going to mess up the word, "biased".

Look, you've already been ripped apart on all of your "Truths", and I had a post to do it, but sadly it wasn't accepted. I will, however, call you out on this point you've made

TRUTH- This forum is mainly made up of people who disagree with the statements above...people will mock me by saying 'TRUTH-blah blah blah' while defending Cena or Orton or the whole WWE...when they've probably only been watching for 2 years and think they know what they're talking about. If someone gets repped down for speaking their mind about something that's FACTUAL...then maybe this is the PG kiddie forum...people want to TRY and dispute things I say and are repped green a million times but its ridiculous, because their points are moronic, for instance the dumbass who tried to defend Cena on being a good wrestler cause he supposedly wrestled great in ovw or upw or w/e....i dont need to repeat what I said above...or the idiots who defend Orton...seriously? really? he's BORING!....there are only a few people on here who will speak the truth, and I've noticed something, they all get repped down....this place is a clear WWE only biast kiddie place, keep dreaming of blowing Triple H and John Cena, you people suck.

Well, you little Cunt Nugget, you know what you can do, if you hate the people here?

Go on, guess.......

I know the answer's just bubling inside......

Are you really that fucking stupid? Fine, I'll answer it for you..... If you don't like the people here.... Then kindly.....

Get The Fuck Out Of My Sight, You Miserable Cyst Upon the World!

Was that so hard? If you don't like it, Get the fuck out! We'll be quite fine without you, and when you leave, we will mock you for just how much of an ignorant prick you've made yourself to be in these forums. Then, I knidly wish that you choke upon your tears of lonliness, as you gasp for Air, realizing you have no one, and that you are a complete and total loser!

Ahem.... that's about it.... Now kindly, fucking leave

How would one screw himself? Would that involve sticking his penis in his ass? If so that'd be SO painful.

Holy shit Tenta.

Apologize for what? for speaking my mind..you can go screw yourself, I could give a shit less if i'm being 'RIPPED' apart....it was expected anyway due to this thread being PG...sucks anyway....a wrestling group on myspace is where I'll focus my attention now...they are WAY better..plus more people...this place is just nothing but little people who get offended too easily...go fuck yourself rko fan

Oh, looky here. Mr. Folgers.

ModCp, here I come

PG? We're a PG forum? What are you fucking high? We have entire threads dedicated to different sized tits.

Seriously, don't talk shit about a forum you clearly know nothing about. I'm sorry you don't understand how professional wrestling works, I really am. I'm sorry that you think the amount of wrestling moves someone can perform determines how successful a professional wrestler should be, I really am.

Right though, you're too cool for us though, I mean with those finely crafted arguments you've presented who are we to argue?

If you're going to talk shit, atleast attempt to debate us. Until than, kindly pass the blunt to the ***** on the left and fuck off.

You know if he didn't write them off the same way a whiny 7th grader people would actually listen and care to what you have to say. Amazingly somehow, he does have some valid points, but you aren't going to get anywhere bashing people here and crying about the 'cliks' that 'gang up' on you. Boo hoo you rant like a little baby and no one obviously wants to hear it or in fact care...at all. I can relate to your distaste in WWE PG, but you are the same as those people who constantly bitch about every single thing WWE does yet every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday you sit your mark ass down and watch it anyways. Brilliant.

Apologize for what? for speaking my mind..you can go screw yourself, I could give a shit less if i'm being 'RIPPED' apart....it was expected anyway due to this thread being PG...sucks anyway....a wrestling group on myspace is where I'll focus my attention now...they are WAY better..plus more people...this place is just nothing but little people who get offended too easily...go fuck yourself jko, probably some 15 year old anyway.

lol...I'm really laughing at you people...you can try to 'prove' your points...but no matter what...its still going to be the same...haha, seriously...you can try to pin point the matches that were supposedly 'memorable' by jeff hardy or w/e...but really, HBK is boring as hell...no one will see that though, and I could give a shit less if i'm banned..go ahead ban me...its just another bad rep for this stupid forum lol...anyway, the myspace fan group is a better place anyway...peace bitches

How can you insult others on being 15 when you put sentences together as if you're someone from that age group? The Myspace wrestling group reference only furthers the argument that you could be from that age group.

Are you really laughing at us, when we're making intelligent criticisms of the trash that you're trying to type. I'm thinking the shoes on the other foot. People are laughing at you not because of your opinions, which however would be a reason to laugh at you, but because of the way you try to put your opinion through to us, a semester in a writing class will help you, and make us laugh at you less.

Ah..... Here you are.... You know, I was set to retire peacefullt to heal my ailing mother... This brought me back. Not only are you are fucking moron, and have completely butchered The English language, but you've also attacked the Wrestlezone Regulars. I love these folks....

How fucking dare you attack my friends, who know far more than you ever will, and are way more intelligent than you'll ever be?

Think I'm wrong.... I'm pretty sure that the regulars of Wrestlezone.... the ones that don't get red repped...

A. Have fucking proper structure to their paragraphs.

I really dont though, honestly

TRUTH- This forum is mainly made up of people who disagree with the statements above...people will mock me by saying 'TRUTH-blah blah blah' while defending Cena or Orton or the whole WWE...when they've probably only been watching for 2 years and think they know what they're talking about.

The rest of your post has been handled well enough by others, but I take particular offense to this remark.

A fact I've never been shy about is that I've been watching professional wrestling since May 2008, which, since I assume you're slow at math, that means I've been into it for a grand total of 15 months. However, contrary to your misguided hypothesis (hint: that means theory, it's okay, it's like an 8th grade word), I'm at least 700 times as knowledgeable in regards to professional wrestling than you are, so you can kindly go ahead and suck off an orangutan, you donkey rimming monument to the most unfathomable heights of stupidity.

I'm repping everyone who made fun of this guy, starting with X, then moving down the list until I can't rep anymore. (I repped NorCal already, so someone else will get rep.) I believe he would call it repping up.....

Yes, I'm ****ing, but this guy spent so much time on rep, I have to do it.

I'm repping everyone who made fun of this guy, starting with X, then moving down the list until I can't rep anymore. (I repped NorCal already, so someone else will get rep.) I believe he would call it repping up.....

Haha did ya like that "pass the blunt to the ***** on the left and fuck off?" comment? For some reason I found that absolutely hilarious when I was typing it. Probly 'cause of the blunt I just finished bout 10 mintues ago.

All I have to say is after reading Tenta's response, I got up went to my front door and locked it and then locked my bedroom door.

Never have I been scared of someone on the internet. Tenta succeeded in sending a shiver down my spine.

Reactions: X
I loved them all.

Like I said, this is my new favorite idiot.

I'm going to myspace...:lmao:

Bet he bitches so much, we get ten new members out of it.

It's a shame he's bant. You have to admit one thing. It takes shear balls to storm into the bar room, not know a damn soul in here and start spouting of inbred, ******ed opinions on wrestling to well versed pro wrestling enthusiasts.

I mean, what the fuck? I mean, honestly, I agree with most of what he said, but it's not FACT- ... it's opinion. What a dumb ass. I wonder what got him bant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back