The Stupidest Game Show Ever

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
So, I'm watching this game show on Fox, and it's "Moment of Truth", where the player is asked a question, and has to tell the truth. And then, he/she has to decide whether or not to keep going and being asked more questions.

Here's why it's stupid. Who cares? Why not just tell the truth every time and win a lot of money? I don't get it. Why would anyone ever lie?

The idea is to get more and more personal as the game goes on. So basicly the gimmick is what do you value more your family or the mon-ay. Can they have a Mike Knox episode?

The concept isn't that bad, but the way they put it together is horrible. Basically before the show you have to take a lie detector test with 50 questions. 21 of those questions will be asked on the show. You already know the answers to the questions, wo why lie? It makes no sense!

Totally agree with Mr Fox on this one, this show is hella stupid. I was watching this one on youtube where this chick was on there and her ex-boyfriend came out and the question was would you have wished you married me instead or some bullshit like that. She said she wished she did, upsetting her current husband.

They determined she had answered correctly, but then the next question was "Do you think you are a good person?" she said yes, but they said that was wrong so she left with no money, and probably a ruined marriage all because of the last question, which in my opinion is such a stupid, subjective answer that really doesnt even have a conclusive, definative answer.

I mean I understand the whole premise of the show, and if you go on there you know that stuff is going to be brought up so you simply tell people beforehand. I dont understand though why you would lie, you are hooked up to a freaking lie detector for crying out loud, they are getting the truth one way or the other. Why not just get some money?

I started watching this show when it first aired, but the number of commercial breaks it has is ridiculous, so I stopped watching it. Another thing I hate about it is the fact that they show(spoil) you most of the questions the contestant has to answer right at the beginning of the show, so you know what to expect. Oh, and another thing that's stupid about this show is that they hype up each contestant as the "Worst One Yet", cheap way to bring in the viewers.

Horrible, Horrible Game Show.

Yeah, the only one i saw was the one that mattory was talking about. She got the question wrong on a question that asks "Do you think you're a good person?" She said yes, but that was determined wrong. And the host's way to cover up the bullshit was "I guess somewhere deep down you don't think you're a good person anymore."

And it has to be fake, you would EVER volunteer to be a show like that? I mean come on, no ones going to go on a show knowing their job, marriage/relationship, and just entire life is going to be ruined! God this is harder to watch than wrestling! I mean...

Okay, someone said "The show ruins lives." But the fact is, the show didn't ruin the person's life. The ability to think you could sign up for something so stupid as a reality t.v. version of "truth or dare" (without the dare from my understanding) and get away with not thinking they'd ask you about what you've lied on.

What I constantly find funny is how they find these people. I think its a requirement that you have to of cheated on your lover, without them knowing. You have to possibly have a second lover/spouse. You need to at least be unsure on whether you'd Father'd any children that you currently don't know of. And you need to be definately sure you've lied a lot.

I would Ace this show in a heartbeat. Not only do I not lie.. because being truthfully honest is a great way to crush feelings and then explain that the person can't be upset by it, as lying would've been worse. :thumbsup: But even if I had lied, I'd still express the lie to a national televised audience because in the end, I'd be winning a lot of money.

And that 'large' amount of money.. will comfort me for the assumption of 'said' Wife, or Family leaving. Who needs people when I can buy myself entertainment? Fuck the lot of you I say.. I'm turning greedy! At least then I won't get heartbroken and hurt anymore. :lmao:

I don't think that people lie on purpose. I think that they think they are telling the truth, but the lie detector test says different. It's stupid reallly, never trusted lie detectors.

^^^^

I was actually just talking about the show.....

Well I assume you were just joking but I thought I'd clarify just incase lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back