• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey guys. I've been here for awhile as a reader, decided to register at Bragging Rights, but have been busy so I haven't been posting much. I plan to post regularly, as long as my schedule allows it.

I've watched wrestling regularly since 1997, but took a 3-4 year hiatus from 2005 through the 2009 Royal Rumble, only really paying attention to Wrestlemania and the other big 3 ppv's. I gotta say, my favorite period was 1999-2001, it had a little bit of everything.

My favorite wrestler of all-time has to be Kurt Angle....and my favorite now is The Miz.

Welcome aboard Prodigy! There's something to discuss for every topic you could imagine here, we truly like to consider ourselves the elite wrestling forum on the internet. Make sure to read the rules and have fun posting man, if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member.

Welcome!

Welcome TheProdigy and xfearbefore!

Make sure to read all the rules before you start posting!

Check out the Sports Stadium!

Welcome TheProdigy and xfearbefore!

Make sure to read all the rules before you start posting!

Check out the Sports Stadium!

Love the sports stadium already, and that's only after looking at a few topics. I'm a sports junkie (I'm a sports writer for my local newspaper as well as my college newspaper and write for some internet media outlets as well)...sorta suits my style.

I actually was waiting to post my introduction until I read the rules. I've ran some forums in the past, so I basically had an idea of the rules, just like to read for more individual forum rules.

Love the sports stadium already, and that's only after looking at a few topics. I'm a sports junkie (I'm a sports writer for my local newspaper as well as my college newspaper and write for some internet media outlets as well)...sorta suits my style.

I actually was waiting to post my introduction until I read the rules. I've ran some forums in the past, so I basically had an idea of the rules, just like to read for more individual forum rules.

Hello, Prodigy. Lord Sidious here from the WWE Forum.

Biggest thing to keep in mind is that there are 2 types of forums ... Spam and Non-Spam.

If you post in a Non-Spam forum, which are most of the forums at the top (identified as such) ... please be sure each post constitutes 2 things:

1) You take a position relevant to the thread topic
2) Using your logic, justify that position as to why you support that position

In most cases, simply inserting the word "because" in all posts, will take care of this requirement.

That is probably the #1 requirement, most new posters miss. But it's because they don't take the time to read the rules, which you stated you were doing. I like you already.

Just wanted to give you a heads up, and I hope to see you in the WWE Forum soon.

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read the rules, and then check out the TNA Section!

Hello, name is macandcheese , its the best i could think of at the momment lol anyway, I would like to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. I hope to make some good e-friends.

We hope you do, too. Read the rules, happy posting, and feel free to visit the Old School section of the forums if you're a fan of wrestling from yesteryear. The TNA Section and WWE sections are chock full of goodies, too. Enjoy.

Alrite boys and girls. Made a few posts already but thought id pop in here to say hey. Im 19 from London and have been coming here for a while. Well hope to see you guys around!

Hello everyone my name is Adam I'm from Tampa Florida. I occasional go to the wwe developmental show fcw. I been watch wrestling since early 2007 but I know my history about the golden era and the attitude era. I'm also a huge fan of international and independent wrestling.

I have already made some posts but I just want to say hi I'm 25 years old and reside in southeast Ohio.

I'm was a big wrestling fan throughout the 90's and really hooked in the "attitude" and "monday night war" era, but started to lose interest around 2001. Not just because of WCW folding I got somewhat bored with WWE plus I was in the later years of high school and during that time as most of you know the last thing on your mind is what's going on in professional wrestling.

I happen to start catching some previews of Wrestlemania last year and thought ahh maybe i'll watch a RAW and see if I recongize anyone. I watched and even stayed tune and caught wrestlemania 25 which was a GREAT show and I've been hooked back ever since.

I remember in the late 90's I would come to this website to read all the smackdown spoilers, wrestler news, etc. and I must say in the last 10 years this site has changed and it's looking good.

This last year has been fun I never regiesterd but about once a week I'd read the forums just read eveyones opionions and I thought I'd like to put some of my thoughts out there every now again.

You guys maintain this site very well, all of the members post insightful posts and the threads aren't "waterdowned" with a bunch of posts that don't really mean anything like i've seen on a lot of other forums. Keep up the good work and I'm glad to be a part it.

Hey what's up guys? I been coming to WZ for a looong time and for some reason never knew there were forums. I come here usually for smackdown spoilers just so I know what's goin on cuz I hate most people on that show. I know my way around forums pretty well cuz I'm a moderator at the biggest madden site on the net but I won't say the name cuz I'm not here to spam. My favorite wrestler of all time is Bret Hart and my favorite wrestler right now is Randy Orton. Ill probably be around a lot now that I know these forums exist and look forward to having some great debates with everyone!

Welcome to WrestleZone Forums guys! Looks like the two of you know your way around, so I'll save the don't spam and read the rule speech (even though you should embrace it). Happy posting and have fun!

Hello, I'm from Cheltenham in England. Have literally just got back into wrestling since missing out the last 3-4 years. I'm not going to pretend I know much about anything, but have been reading the forums for the last couple of weeks or so.

Oh yeah, to clear up any confusion, my name relates to my local football/soccer team.

You're from England? You're right at home here. Read the rules, happy posting, and if you're a fan of Old School wrestling, feel free to chime in on some of the threads there. Welcome.

Hello, I'm from Cheltenham in England. Have literally just got back into wrestling since missing out the last 3-4 years. I'm not going to pretend I know much about anything, but have been reading the forums for the last couple of weeks or so.

Oh yeah, to clear up any confusion, my name relates to my local football/soccer team.

Yeah, I don't know too much about anything either and I've been here for well over two years. Anyways, welcome to the forums, read the rules and enjoy posting. I'm sure you'll find something you like here. We have a lot to choose from....

I just realised that I didn't post here when I first joined up. so i'll do it now instead. Hi, I'm Remix, an 18 year old pharmacy student at the University of East Anglia.

Yay, always nice to get some more english folk on here.

Hello all! 27 years young and a wrestling fan for about 23 of those years. Looking forward to getting involved in all these WWE threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back