• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

BigD2106, welcome to the forums. Please read the rules to the forum before posting, especially in regards to spamming LOL.

Welcome, Umanga.

Just and FYI, I love your name. Have fun posting.

Welcome to the forums! Read the Rules/FAQ, and be sure to check out the TNA section!

another new member. dingman is my last name. no relation to kathy "B.B." dingman. big undertaker fan (deadman or badass). ufc fan too thanks to the heavyweight champion.

Hi everyone. I am from India. I was a member sometime earliar but the account got fucked up and deleted somehow.
So here I am again looking forward to hopefully hang in with the BIG BOYS of WZ.

Its terrific.

Hey Sagg welcome to the forums, read the rules and have fun! :D

Hey, my name's Lewis, I'm 18, I'm from the U.S., and I really am a fan of the Undertaker. I've watched wrestling for the past few years, and out of all of the wrestlers I've seen, he's the best. Yes, that's right, to me, he's officially better than Supercena and Batista.

Welcome, TakerFan30. read the rules and happy posting. Feel free to talk about Taker's matches from yesteryear in the Old School section of our forums.

Hey everyone i'm new here and have just registered today, i have been browsing this site just to mainly check the wrestling news and see who won the matches because i downgraded my cable and i don't get any wrestling shows except for superstars. But i've been watching wrestling mainly wwe/f since 86, i've spoken to wrestlers on the phone when wwe/f had a radio show, and they were pretty nice guys, most of the ones i spoke to were heels, guys like jeff jarrett, bastian booger and johnny polo. Lol a funny bob backlund story i have to tell you as well happened in the mid 90's. Remember when backlund first became a bad guy? I sent shawn michaels a letter when michels was a heel and had that section in the magazine, the letter was directed toward backlund and i guess michaels gave the letter to backlund, and i was making fun of backlund calling him bobby, and backlund was running for some office at the time and he came down to a city close to where i lived and he was on the local news station and he put this teenager in a headlock. I don't know if he did that because of my letter or what, or why he came down to where i lived, but man that was something. I also wrote a letter directly to shawn michaels and i called myself in the letter, "truely yours", and he was doing the commentating on a show one time and he was saying something and then he said my name, "truely yours". Just funny stories that i thought i share with you.

Hey,

My name is Kurt and I am actually an Aruban living in Canada.
I've started watching wrestling in 2001 and been watching it since then.
My favorite wrestlers are Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Dolp Ziggler and John Morisson.
Favorite Diva's are Mickie James, Gail Kim and Natalya
Always reading. So decided to make an account.

Welcome to the forums! Read the Rules/FAQ, and happy posting!

Also - Be sure to check out the TNA section :)

Just wanted to say hi. Been a member of the IWC for 10 years or so always getting news from here so figures what the hell. I have had many times where ive wanted to leave my opinion on these boards dso i believe im gonna start.

Welcome to the forums...Read the Rules/FAQ, and have fun. Be sure to check out the TNA section :)

Feels weird posting in an introduction thread when the person who started the thread wasn't even a member the last time I actually made an effort to post here.

I doubt any of you care to remember me, so I don't think a full introduction is even worth bothering with - I was WZ's (post-relaunch) first wrestling/super mod under the first (post-relaunch) admin JPRealTalk. Stepped down due to personal disagreements with ownership at the time.

Sup.

zerö;1569703 said:
Feels weird posting in an introduction thread when the person who started the thread wasn't even a member the last time I actually made an effort to post here.

I doubt any of you care to remember me, so I don't think a full introduction is even worth bothering with - I was WZ's (post-relaunch) first wrestling/super mod under the first (post-relaunch) admin JPRealTalk. Stepped down due to personal disagreements with ownership at the time.

Sup.

Welcome back after all this time bud, the forums have evolved (and improved) quite a bit since then, feel free to PM me or any other staff members if you have any questions. Good to have someone from the much-older guard return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back