• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey
My name is Rajy and I'm 21 years old. One of my friends introduced me to this site since I used to be a pretty intense fan of wrestling and I'm excited to check it out.

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read the rules, and stop by the TNA section...Happy posting!

It's been so long that I can't even remember how long I've been visiting this site daily. At least 10 years. I miss my wrestlezone email account. Anywho, thanks for having me.

Welcome Depakote to the forums. Give the rules a good read and start posting away. Have fun, enjoy and please... don't spam, mate. :D

New Members can't make treads until they have 10 posts. So if you want to introduce yourself, then this is the thread to do it. We have the forum like this, instead of an individual forum for introducing yourself, because we had a problem with bots advertising. Please read the rules.

Hi my name is Adam and i am a wrestling fan since way back in the day. I loved this site so much that i had to register on it. Just wanted to say hello everyone and have a nice day

Hey everyone I am Wrestling_Alumni A former pro wrestler on the indy side, I was known as the Mark. I hope to share with you my opinions and thoughts of pro wrestling today..I am glad to be a member of the WZ community

Welcome, enjoy your stay, read the rules and happy posting... It's always good to have another poster from the great State of Pennsylvania....

Hi im BaD bOY GZ my real names Allen, I have been a fan of wrestling since I was 5, all i used to watch was WCW and sometimes WWF in 2000. What got me into watching WWE again was the invasion angle, where my all time favorite Goldberg came back. I stopped watching the WWE in about 2006 2007ish until Chris Jericho came back and got me hyped back into watching WWE i went on and off on and off then i started becoming a legit WWE fan as soon as Jericho won the World Heavyweight Championship. Now I am officially getting sick and tired of WWE's stale product the only thing i enjoy is Superstars, ECW, and SmackDown! my favorite wrestlers are: Christian, CM Punk, Edge, Chris Jericho, and John Morrison!!! :) I recently started watching TNA again because I loved the Attitude Era and it reminds me alot of it!

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read the rules, and of course, check out the TNA section!

Hi, welcome to the forum, read the rules and happy posting. Also you can't make a thread bud. Just need one more non spam post to make a thread...

sup!! my names Dustin. I'm 18, I'm a big fan of the Wwe, can't stand Tna, if there's anything else u wanna know..Well to bad!!

sup!! my names Dustin. I'm 18, I'm a big fan of the Wwe, can't stand Tna, if there's anything else u wanna know just message me!!

Wazzup!! my names Dustin. I'm 18, I'm a big fan of the Wwe, can't stand Tna, if there's anything else u wanna know just message me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back