Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hi guys, I'm womenwrestlerfan

I LOVE Cartoons on Boomerang, Game Shows, including classics, and Wrestling.

Favorite Cops Shows: HUNTER, T. J. Hooker, S.W.A.T., Starsky & Hutch, among others.

I also LOVE The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Least Favorite Cop Show: NYPD Blue, I don't watch it, b/c it has Language and Brief Nudity

Favorite Action Cartoons: Superfriends, He-Man, She-Ra, Thundercats, Transformers, G. I. Joe, SWAT KATS, Jonny Quest

Favorite Medical Dramas: ER, Crossing Jordan, and House

Favorite Mystery Shows: Scooby-Doo, Goober & The Ghost Chasers, Clue Club, Atom Ant, Secret Squirrel, Charlie's Angels, Ghostwriter

Favorite Comedies: Full House, Fresh Prince, The Steve Harvey Show, Here Come the Brides, Clarissa Explains it All, My Brother & Me and Malcolm and Eddie!

Favorite Teen Shows: California Dreams, Hang Time, USA High, and CityGuys

Favorite Wrestlers: Harley Race, STING, Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, RVD, Rey Mysterio, A.J. Styles, Fallen Angel, Samoa Joe, The X Divsion Wrestlers, TNA Wrestlers, C.M. Punk, Bobby Lashley, & Kurt Angle among others

Favorite Female Wrestlers: Torrie Wilson, Madusa, Tara, Lita, Gail Kim, Trinity, Melina, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Molly Holly, Ivory, Traci, Christy Hemme, Natalya, other TNA Knockouts and Dawn Marie among others, also my favorite Indy Wrestlers are Lisa Moretti, April Hunter and Mercedes Martinez.

Favorite Females in Wrestling: The Nitro Girls, So Cal Val, Stacy Keibler, Lilian Garcia and Eve Torres

Favorite Wrestling Promoter: Dixie Carter

Favorite Sports: NBA, WNBA, Volleyball, Pool, and Wrestling

Favorite Judges: Judge Joe Brown, Judge Hatchett, Judge Mathis and Judge Marilyn Milian

Favorite TV Actresses: Lori Loughlin and Melissa Joan Hart

Favorite TV Personalities: Dick Clark and Daisy Fuentes

Favorite Radio DJ: Casey Kasem

Favorite Music: Anything to get me in the mood, but I don't like Heavy Metal and Gangsta Rap w/all that profanity and sex.

My dream is to become an actor and a DJ in HOLLYWOOD, and I would LOVE to meet and invite the wrestlers and actors to my show one day and even hang out.

My favorite networks are Boomerang, GSN, WGN America and TV One

Hello all, i'm new here.

Wrestling Fan from 1998 - 2001

and

2007 - Present

TNA is my favourite promotion

I also watch WWE, mainly Smackdown, sometimes RAW.

Favourite wrestlers are Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, CM Punk, John Morrison, Frankie Kazarian, Matt Morgan, Christian, Steve Austin, Bret Hart and Ricky Steamboat

Reactions: TLC
Hello everybody, my name is Jackie Williams and I'm 18. I've been watching wrestling since I can remember, and it pretty much flows in my veins. And when I say it flows, I mean, it flows. Ever since I could remember, both my mother and my father used to take me to all sorts of wrestling events. From NWA to Jim Crockette to even WWF/E.

Now, I spend most of my money for wrestling events on local indy promotions, and WWE if they come here for live events.

I'm currently training to become a wrestler, and have three matches under my belt. Hopefully, I can be the first in my family to actually get my name known world wide... then again, I am the first in my family to even be a wrestler so that's an honor in itself.

Anyway, can't wait to post around!

Welcome new members. Hope to see you both you Jackie & Edgehead become solid posters on the sites. All you have to do is read the rules and you're set! Just have fun guys!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone - I was on VOW chat last night, too. I'm looking forward to adding to the discussions here at the forums. I've been a wrestling fan all my life and am an avid reader of the forums here, just decided to start posting. Thanks again, look forward to adding to some solid discussion.

Hello everyone. I have been checking this site out for many years and thought I would get into the action. Still trying to figure everything out. I look forward to some spirited discussion and debate with you all. Thank you.

We look forward to hearing from you. Read the rules, happy posting and if you like Old School wrestling, there's a section just for debating wrestling from yesteryear.

Welcome to WZ! Be sure to read the rules, have fun, and take a stroll through the TNA section :D

Hi! I think I may have inadvertantly broken the rules by posting before seeing this section-I'm very sorry! I also have 2 user names by mistake. I forgot how to log into my account awhile back & had to create a new one; so there is a pattycat22 (newer one) & pattycat (my old one). Can the old one be deleted? Sorry if that broke another rule-I'm new to any forums & frankly this is all a bit perplexing..

My name is Patty & I started watching the WWE about 2 1/2 years ago with my husband (who watched wrestling as a kid) & we now watch all 3 WWE brands & TNA, so you could say I'm hooked! I look forward to discussing the finer points of wrestling and learning a lot.

Actually, I remember doing this part when I first signed up. But as I said, I screwed up & lost my account info & signed up again as pattycat22-didn't realize that was against the rules. I know, ignorance is no excuse & I will except responsibility for this. I'd like very much not to be banned, but understand if that is the policy. If I am able to keep an account, I guess the newer one would be better, since I've forgotten all info on the old one. Again, sorry.
Sincerely,
Patty

Hiya hun

Don't worry about creating a new account, you hadn't signed into your last one for 2 years, which is probably why you can't remember anything from it! The alternate account rule is really just to stop people signing up with 5 different accounts that they use, or having a new account after they've been banned.

Have fun posting with this one :)

Becca

Thanks for taking the plunge, and welcome to the site. Read the rules, have fun, and most importantly, check out the TNA section.

Hi! I've was browsing some wrestling stuff and after 3 pages and approximately 100+++ clicks, I found this forum and I decided to sign up. I am a regular member of another wrestling forum and I am hoping I'm gonna enjoy my stay here as much as I enjoyed there. :)

Thanks for joining!

Be sure to read the rules, and also stop by the TNA section for all your Turning Point discussion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back