Video Games Tourney hype thread

I love the Paper Mario series, I love the humour in it it's just brilliant.

Good list for sure. It's quite good to see how different everyone's list is.

I swear, if Final Fantasy X is not in the actual tournament, I will kill a kitten. I'm rocking a suitably impressive sig to mark the occasion.

I just noticed you put sonic in your top 10 but didn't even mention Sonic 2 in the other 40...interesting.

Sure Macios always good to see fellow KH fans, it actually got pretty far in the last tournament. I think the best thing about this is the feeling I get to play those games again. I damn sure need to play F.E.A.R. 2 again that game is just epic if you play it at night with no lights on.

Sure Macios always good to see fellow KH fans, it actually got pretty far in the last tournament. I think the best thing about this is the feeling I get to play those games again. I damn sure need to play F.E.A.R. 2 again that game is just epic if you play it at night with no lights on.

Ok look forward on getting Kingdom Hearts far in the tourney again. It's going to be tough getting it past big names like Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye.

OoT is what put KH out in the Quarterfinals so it will be tough just hoping they don't meet at all really. I'm looking that the FFX vs FFVIII thread damn that was a good one.

Make no mistake about it, I am one of KH biggest fans, but it had really good draws last year. I'd be SHOCKED if it made it that far again.

I think the fact that OOT is getting re relased 2 weeks into the tourney may help or hinder its quest.

Though it's still not my number 1 seed.

As long as it doesn't face one of the heavy hitters like Goldeneye in the early rounds then it that run can happen again.

My sole argument against goldeneye this year will be:

tumblr_kzaps4oGch1qbn1vmo1_500.jpg

Fuck you Lee... Fuck you...

I re-read my post in the FFX vs FFIII thread. I am utterly disappointed in myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back